lost for words. Photo say it all

Mmmmm yessss,its a head turner for sure

Right, so the ad says he's in Wales...

Ash, I reckon between us we could probably find him by following the smell of glue and filler. Perhaps we should go round with a brew (/social worker) for a chat?

It's kinda like breaking news that you've successfully put a jar of marmalade into geostationary orbit above your house - good work, but WHY?!?!?!

Good find!

//R

Huh!, that's nothing, I've seen another similar creation with BMW 5 series back end and Audi A4 front end. As it's not on the road yet, I can't tell you what car it is for that reason alone until it is finished.

You can imagine it though, BMW 5-Series in the fast lane coming up fast in your rear view mirror, so naturally, you move over to let him past! Then see this Honda CRX Del-Sol badboy blast by. :laugh:

Right, so the ad says he's in Wales...

Ash, I reckon between us we could probably find him by following the smell of glue and filler. Perhaps we should go round with a brew (/social worker) for a chat?

It's kinda like breaking news that you've successfully put a jar of marmalade into geostationary orbit above your house - good work, but WHY?!?!?!

Good find!

//R

I agree with you! Wont take us long to find that! Yes i will agree good work but why? Its like me putting a porsche front end on my a3 :wacko:

It must be a del sol owner thing, one of the chavies in Cheltenham in his del sol (with the obligatory massive jap backbox) decided that he was going to start mouthing off at me when I pulled up beside him at traffic lights. He had come to the conclusion that because my s3 is a hatch back he would definately beat me if we were to race. Try and figure that out, I never the less told him that he was talking rubbish because a girls car couldn't possibly go that fast. He goes hairing off around the one way system, only to get pulled by the fuzz at the next corner, lol! weirdo del sol owners.

full marks for originality, not being a total sheep like most

That's crazy. Whoever did it, it's a spanking job.

However, I've said it before, and I'll say it again. You can't polish a ****.

So I was sat in a layby on Saturday fielding stupid emails from the office, and glanced up to see a Lupo go by...

...with an Audi (8P) single-frame grille front end on it.

All VAG, so scores half a point for that, but still not my cup of tea.

//R

lupo1y.jpg

audi-a2-vw-lupo-tuning-2.jpg

Audi+A2+VW+Lupo+tuning+_06_.jpg

Audi+A2+VW+Lupo+tuning+_07_.jpg

Audi+A2+VW+Lupo+tuning+_05_.jpg

Audi+A2+VW+Lupo+tuning+_01_.jpg

Last edited:
I like Lupos but they are just nasty...Fair play to who ever done the bmw 5 series front conversion on that shed.
Conversion probably cost more than the car lol!

OMG. Could you imagine turning up in the work car park in one of those Lupos? Seriously, you'd look like such a **** it's unreal. I just don't get it.