Thinking about driving like a d**k????

This may have been posted before but I have just stumbled accross it!

If this stops one person from driving like a **** then it was worth posting!

YouTube - Always Drive Carefully & Safely

Jesus christ thats horrific.:(

That motorway one where the truck goes over to the otherside and then explodes is unreal!

I posted this in the seatbelt commercial post mate.

Flippin heck Cal!!!

A real eye openere hey??

Seen most of these before but dont get any easier seeing them again! Brings things home just how easy things can happen!

Its an amazingly powerful video that, it certainly illustrates the devastating power of the car.

Did anyone drive slower this morning after seeing this video? Yes and no answers please.

I cycle to work, and no! :) Still an excellent video that changed my ideas about driving though.

Did you look more carfully even on your right of way then?

Why yes I did actually. I am not the most confident on roads, I prefer the woods and hills to play on my bike usually, so I don't ride like a **** when i'm going to work. Nice thing is that I travel at 6.30 so there are very few cars about, which is always nicer.

a load of those ad's are from irish tv. like the one where the civic flipped over and pinned the dead guy up against the girls legs on the wall.. They used a civic because every tom **** and harry 17 year old drives one there.. and yes i did drive one... Still own it actually..
165562083a8549289762l.jpg

These ad's are a great idea and really make me slow down...pity they dont show them more often though..

Most of them are fake

To be fair they're all going to be actors aren't they! It would be pretty bad taste otherwise...... But enough people go through what those actors did but for real that it doesn't dilute it's effectiveness.