Knight To Ride Again

[ QUOTE ]
Either as Neil says, UK Childrens charities, or Cancer Research...

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too

All charities are decent so let the public decide /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Also got some other idea's as to what else we could raffle or maybe even charity auction?

With the auction if the person wants it they can bit high enough for the item? hmm bidding comps are a good laugh.

Thorney you never took my info for your beer I mean charity sponsorship /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
We could do an auction type thing then.. a live online auction in the chat room one evening :)

[/ QUOTE ]

Make it after 11:30pm on a Saturday night, cause everybody will be back from the pub and will be willing to spend more money than if they were sober /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif

Former Knight Rider star David Hasselhoff told SCI FI Wire that he's still executive producing a feature-film version of the 1980s TV show and is also developing a new TV series. Formerly known as Super Knight Rider 3000, the feature film is now simply called Knight Rider: The Movie and is in development at Revolution Studios.

Hasselhoff added that he is in talks to produce the new TV series. "Right now it's in this land of 'Which way are we going with it?'" Hasselhoff said in an interview. "I think for the film, we're going to go one way, and for the television series another way." Hasselhoff said that he hopes to have an acting role in both the film and the series. "I figure James Bond's about my age, so I could still be Michael Knight." No start date is announced for either project.

Question: Who wants Knight Rider back?
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.audi-sport.net/ubbthreads/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1101332946audi5e">

Knight Rider
<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />Can't wait for it to start, it was my all time favourite show
<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />Save us, I'd rather suffer an embolism
<input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />David Hasselhoff, you sexy beast, er, just beast.
<input type="radio" name="option" value="4" />How about an interactive version where we get to fire missiles at Kit.
<input type="radio" name="option" value="5" />How about an interactive version where we get to fire missiles at Hasselhoff.
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>