A MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS TO NHN !!!!!!!!

1wheelonly

cabriolet
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
as the title says, congratulations to nige and marta on becoming the proud parents of a baby girl issabella
there over in italy as most who know him will know, but he signs in regularly so im sure he will delighted to read some nice warm welcomes to his new little daughter .
mother and baby doing fine.

well done mukka !!!! welcome to the world of long nights without sleep and enduring that lovely smell of fresh nappies !!!!!!!!!!!!
all the best
lea

Congrats Nigel - Give our regards to Marta and Isaabella.

Many congratulations. Best wishes to Marta and Nigel and bady Issabella.

Congratulations Nige and Marta.

And welcome to the world baby issabella.

I'm betting a fiver that Issabella's first word will be 'retrofit'

Again well done all and enjoy your new arrival:)

Thanks to you all, it really is nice to see the comments on here & I'm absolutely knackered, but for the best reason ever, been waiting for this day for a long time in my life.

Will post up pics tomorrow, she's beautiful as her mother & both are doing very well, scary moments as the baby was being affected by contractions & head wasnt straight, so the heart was being affected badly so had to have an emergency C Section, already an issue as 1 artery in the umbillical cord instead of 2 during pregnancy, also possibly only 1 kidney which an xray tomorrow will show us, we knew this already so not a shock.

But, she looks like she will be tall & her feet are huge lmfao which is why she hourly resembled an alien breaking out as her feet were kicking out all the time & again feck me what feet they are pmsl, but lovely feet :p.

Not afraid to say I was very upset as was so worried for both of them, tears of worry were soon replaced by tears of joy, every person should experience this I can tell yer, its the greatest day of my life & tomorrow possibly will be even better, you'll soon find out why.

Congratulations Nigel, best wishes to the three of you.

Its the best feeling in the world and I'm sure issabella will be a daddies girl lol.

scary moments as the baby was being affected by contractions & head wasnt straight, so the heart was being affected badly so had to have an emergency C Section,

This seems to be getting more and more common. Same thing happened during the birth of my little girl.
Listening to her heart rate on that monitor, slowing each time there was a contraction. You writing about this brings it all back, even though six years ago.

Glad your little one is here and safe now though mate.
Good luck for tomorrow. Keep us posted.

Congratulations Nige! Nothing beats the dad/daughter relationship!

every person should experience this I can tell yer, its the greatest day of my life & tomorrow possibly will be even better, you'll soon find out why.

I'm not an emotional guy at all, but I couldn't talk when my daughter was born.....

Listening to her heart rate on that monitor, slowing each time there was a contraction. You writing about this brings it all back, even though six years ago.

Glad your little one is here and safe now though mate.
Good luck for tomorrow. Keep us posted.

Tell me about it fella, when I saw the monitor go from 150 beats to 40 my whole body just went numb, I was absolutely on knifes edge, missus was saying sorry it wasnt natural birth, I said feck that girl, prefer you both are well & safe than watching a melon get pushed out of a hole the size of a golf ball, she then saw my POV & smiled & said she loved me, hey beat that for a sunday evening, now at home in Italy, eating genuine italian pizza, drinking italian beer & looking forward to a good nights sleep fresh for tomorrow & a PITA kitten whose missed me all day, lol, also trying to steal my pizza, little ****, oh well she's lovely too so she can share.

On subject of kitten, story behind her is also involving the baby, went for checkup, the stray tiny kitten was running in the car park of hospital awaiting to be run over & given I love animals & cant see that **** happening I decided then & there to take her home, I'm not a fan of destiny, but she is a ****** amazing cat, never whinges, never shites anywhere except her box & is, well tutto perfecta

Congratulations Nige! Nothing beats the dad/daughter relationship!

I'm not an emotional guy at all, but I couldn't talk when my daughter was born.....

Yeah I'll agree the bond is done & dusted at birth huh, lol, damn it, there goes lifetime of mods.

Emotional, mate, makes any hard man look silly & you know what, couldnt give a flying feck, showing emotion makes you human & seeing her alive & knowing Marta was ok too, I'm holding back tears each time I think about it, its a make or break situation huh, dare to think the opposite outcome, but it crosses your mind a million times a second unfortunately.

I asked my old man to watch down on them both, I dont believe in any god, but I do believe my old man is about :p, he did what I asked so I'm very happy, would be better if he was around to see her but alas cant have it all huh.

next thursday matey !!! 26th, looks like it will be a lunch time flight.

Last edited:
Nice one both. Has she learnt to program with VCDS yet?

Seriously, well done, your life is now about to change, for the better i hope !

Last edited:
Hey I said it would be ok. Congratulations to you all and a huge cuddly welcome to issabella.

All those sleepless nights and stinky nappies to come lol! Seriously though, savour every moment as it really is the best time, they grown so quickly!!!

Marta had a tough time but happily Marta and issabella are doing well. Same thing happened with me with my first, scary time and rushed off for a C section leaving Dave in a panick on his own, not good! So know how you felt. Hope tomorrow goes good too!!!!

Love to you all x

Last edited:
Fan-******-tastic Nige, great news and it's a wonderful feeling, All our congrats....to you and your family.

Again I'd like to thank everyone very much for there comments, had a call from the missus, she's been up walking, so thats really good & she says baby is doing well, so will see them at 2pm, what a start to a new week huh lol.

Congrats Nige! Great to hear that they are both healthy.

Congrats to all 3 of you mate, without doubt the best thing that ever happened to me. Enjoy and cherish every moment.

Congrats mate, im having such a cr4p day today, but this has put a smile on my face, reading what you have put, just brings back such good memories and its the BEST feeling ever!!

Hope the ladies are both going to be ok, and you too ;)

Have a great day mate and enjoy the quiet time before they get home, coz u aint getting anymore!! :)

sorry I didn't see this mate, as I said on msn congrats dude she's so gorgeous & you must be so proud (rightly so!) - congrats again to you both!

Congratulations Nigel and Marta :thumbsup:

Thanks Jase, sorry mate got your text but you know how it is with the newborns huh.

Congratulations! to you and your family! hope princess is doing well! and your Mrs needs all your support.

Yeah she is the little princess, she's so good I have to say, at night only cries when needs stuff, when she gets she's back to sleep, sleeps very well, perfect kid ATM.

Yes missus gets all my attention except whilst she's at her mums, whoopppeeeee replying to millions of emails lol.

girls are the best when they're little, my nieces are angels, it's the boys that play up the most lol.

congrats dude.... hope all is going well and you are now settled into the sleepless nights :p.. take care ..