Is it just me???

I

imported_YOGi

No offence intended, but is it just me or is the gallery abit errr krap??? I can never seem to find any good pictures, and the thumbnails never work??? Seems that this is the only bad part of the forums.

Surely it would be an asset to the forum if each member could upload images of their cars/modifications in a clear easy to use/display way.

What do you think???

YOGi /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

LOL thanks david r, i do thing thats the only thing that lets the forum down. Otherwise great! Oh and that there is not enough smilies!!! We need more smilies........you can never have enough smilies.

YOGi /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

David R - just how big is this site, do you have offices or sumfin or is it all spare time work? Just curious!

[ QUOTE ]
YOGi said:
LOL thanks david r, i do thing thats the only thing that lets the forum down. Otherwise great! Oh and that there is not enough smilies!!! We need more smilies........you can never have enough smilies.

YOGi /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree... many more Smillies... seatcupra.net have tons of the cheeky chappies!!!

Yeah!! Agree with YOGI.

Thought it was just me but obviously not.

Its the Forums one and only let down, lets see if it can be revamped and maybe more people will use it!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Yeah it would be a welcomed addition, i mean what is all that text crap before you even scroll down to the picture bits???

GO TEAM!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

YOGi