For Katy Perry fans.... (like me :-))

Status
Not open for further replies.
The blonde isnt to bad either tbh.

Agreed, she is tidy also.

I wonder what sort of things were going through the cameraman's mind when filming that? Hmmmmm :think:

I need to use the bathroom! My word she is hot.

Russell Brand is a lucky ****. :D

Oh, and i'm sure the camera man looking straight on at her hasn't taken his eyes off her knickers! I know i wouldn't have :ninja:

I need to use the bathroom! My word she is hot.

Russell Brand is a lucky ****. :D

Oh, and i'm sure the camera man looking straight on at her hasn't taken his eyes off her knickers! I know i wouldn't have :ninja:

I would of made it BLATANT that was what I was doing as well.... (you never know):drool:

I would of made it BLATANT that was what I was doing as well.... (you never know):drool:

Fair point actually mate. Lets all leave our jobs and become camera men! My mate works as a set builder for "singers" (cheryl cole etc...hence the "'s). He was building the set for lady GaGa and actually ended up going on tour as a rodie. Anyway, one of his jobs was to get her into a swing as she went up above the stage or summat. He would frequently be faced with a face-full-o lady GaGa's clunge. I think he hated his job, ha! In much the same way that I hate sex.

Off topic...sorry.

Back on topic, Katy Perry is fine!!

Im at work right now so cant use the link.

But yes....kate perry is a women god!

She is super fine and strikes me as a right dirty bitch!!

Just what i like!! hehe

Brand is a lucky ******* indeed

Is that real 1wheel? I think I have a similar substance allover my keyboard to Alpine...The woman just gets hotter every time I see her.

And Dazmo, I think she strikes us all as a right dirty bitch since she kisses women, and likes it!

lol. I think it's fair to say that regardless of what my white substance is...Katy Perry would still get it! :D (although knowing me i'd do an american pie on her...poor girl)

I think it's universal love for katy perry! I actually don't think i've ever heard of anyone (besides Aythree) who doesn't lust after her. She's the kind of girl that when she's on tv i go into my own world and just imagine life with her, and the fun that would follow. :wub:

I actually hated Russell Brand from the start, but as soon as i knew that he was married to her, i started to despise the *****!!!

I actually hated Russell Brand from the start, but as soon as i knew that he was married to her, i started to despise the *****!!!

here here, couldn't agree more! Lets start a hate group for russel brand, powered by pure jealousy of course! :)

Just thought i'd revive this thread as it's never a bad thing to bump...Katy Perry that is, not the thread.

How is this fair??

katy-perry-and-russell-brand-pic-rex-features-370883533.jpg

Excellent point. Good old Russell Brand - I don't want anything bad to happen to him at all... Honest.

Well I live not a million miles from his beloved West Ham. So if I am ever driving past Upton Park on a matchday and see him crossing the road I'll make sure I slow down and let him cross without my foot slipping off the brake and running him over... Honest.

Also rig up someone to save old Katie from getting run over too - then you can be her hero.

Score.

johnnythepie said:
just her pants would do.......

That my friend was genius!!! I proper laughed and my wife just asked me why. "No reason" I told her hehe

She wouldn't understand since she's never kissed a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.