Which Sat Nav?????????

floyd 1.8 turbo

Mirror, Signal, Outmanoeuvre
Reaction score
I'm looking about for a sat nav, want a Tom Tom really as i've heard good things about them. Want one that has uk and europe and speed camera detection and want to pay £140 max

Any suggestions peeps??

Thanks

I bought a navigo sat nav for about £40 from ebuyer. It came with turbo dog software which is pretty rubbish. These sort of sat navs operate from an SD card so all I did was go to thepctailor.com, downloaded the latest tom tom europe software and speed cameras and installed it to the included SD card and there you have it.... a full tom tom for under £40.
Also came with car charger and windscreen cradle.

Not sure which is the lastest "open" sat nav unit ebuyer are selling at the moment but worth having a look on their site or elsewhere on the net.

2 years later mine still works perfectly.

I have a Navman myself which does the job, but if you are buying a new or used one, definitely go for a Tomtom one, they are very user friendly.

tomtom all the way mate, i have used many on pdas, car sat nav ;) all in one units in many cars & tomtom rules... .

nothing can beat it, however the audi rns-e in my sig car comes close if i could add speed cameras & POI's ;(