FactionOne

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
OK Folks,

As you've hopefully noticed, we're having a (rather comprehensive) freshen-up of site aesthetics...

PLEASE RESERVE JUDGEMENT AND COMMENTARY FOR THE TIME BEING - We're still very much working on it, and there are a few changes still to make/tweak. Once we're happy at a datum point, your views will be invited on a thread...

ALSO, be aware that this change, and a few more we'll be making available, WILL NOT be compulsory; you'll have the option to choose what flavour your ASN comes in... More on that to follow too...

Love and hugs,

The Admin Urchins.

What the Fu** . I have just started get along with the Black back ground and now this (light's up my whole kitchen)....

Its great! You can still choose to use the dark which I'm doing so wins all round! Not everyone is ever going to be happy sadly but least we can choose what background colour we want!

Well done

Just another update on the colour-scheme situation...

You should now have a few available for selection in the bottom-left corner of the page...

ASN -- the nice clean bright one - and our new Default
Legacy Black -- the one we were using up until yesterday
GrayFolio Black -- a new one just added, which is probably somewhere between the first two...

Regards,

Rob.

Good stuff. Took in the views of the members and reacted to it. It's good to be loved!