Clios day out at Loch Turret Dam 23/07/10

JimC64

Reaction score
car01.jpg

Had a great day out with the boys today in their Clios. We went to Loch Turret Dam just outside Crieff and not far from Glen Turret whisky Distillery. It was a beautiful sunny day and took some pics to share....unfortunately the camera must have had a slight blur on the lense so the pics aren't the best, but check them out and see what you think?

Clios at the car park. If you look just to the left of the blue Clio and upwards you can see the start of a small mountain we climbed for a stunning view.....nearly killed me though
icon_no.gif

clios2.jpg

clios3.jpg

Peter and Connor enjoy some football tennis umpired by Jay. Meanwhile Jamie and I played some frisbee and took pot shots with the scoped out .22 at some Irn Bru cans for fun. We collected them later to dispose of carefully at a later date to preserve the view of course!
footballtennis.jpg

Kids posing on the dam wall. From left to right, Jamie, Peter, Jay and Connor
icon_razz.gif

kidsposeonthedamwall.jpg

More Clios
clios1.jpg

Pictures of the cars and car park from the Dam wall
viewfromthedamwall.jpg

Pictures of the Loch from the Dam wall level up through the Glen. Pretty low levels at this time of year

viewfromlochturretdamwall.jpg

Picture from the top. If you look very very carefully you can just see the cars in the car park
icon_wink.gif

viewfromthetop.jpg

Loch Turret viewed from the top
lochfromthetop.jpg

Kids placing rocks that they had scribed their names onto at the top of the cairn. A kinda " we were here" thing
icon_razz.gif

kidsplacingrocksonthecairn1.jpg

kidsplacingrocksonthecairn.jpg

left and headed home through Crieff. We stopped off in Bridge of Allan to see my Aunt for 10 mins ( flying visit ) then dropped by the local fish n chip shop for a fish supper and then home.
****** knackered....gettin too old for this lark
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif

Thanks for looking

Cheers
Jim

I wished the buck stopped here. I could use a few.
smile.gif

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.
icon_doh.gif

Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular?
icon_biggrin.gif

Its hard to understand how a cemetary raised its burial costs and blamed it on the high cost of living!!
icon_doh.gif

MY2007 Audi A6 3.0 Tdi SE Quattro 176bhp Stratos Blue, Front & Rear park assist, Comms Pack High, Sline grille badge, 17" TT Trapeze alloys, Rear tints, Dipped bulbs 80W, Mainbeams 100W, Foglights 100W, Number plate bulb LED's, Interior bulb LED's, First Aid Kit, Bootliner, Mudflaps front & rear, Calipers & hubs painted.
MY2004 VW Passat 1.9 Tdi Highline
image.php
LANG MAY YER LUM REEK
image.php