Boredom inspired office magic!

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
Sitting here in the office on a grey day and VERY bored I thought I'd do a bit of magic for y'all...

can1.jpg

can2.jpg

:rock:

:lmfao:

I've been drinking it ever since I started avoiding the gym!

**hopes they don't notice the pink post-it notes**

I've been drinking it ever since I started avoiding the gym!

It worse for you than regular coke.

Diet beverage are very dangerous. The ingredient they contain, aspartame (or NutraSweet/Splenda etc.) is very dangerous and was approved for sale despite being ruled as carcinogenic. After political change (i.e. change of presidents in America), the new president instated a biased comissioner into the FDA. He approved it despite the Board of Inquiry labelling it as dangerous.

It converts into various chemicals which are harmful, especially at and above 37*C (human body temperature). It can cause neural problems and a lot more.

It interferes with sugar mechanisms - your body thinks you are getting sugars and it has a pre-emptive response to the sugar, but instead it isn't sugar and you're body has too much insulin and body sugar levels drop. This creates greater cravings than satisfying a real sugar craving.

Diet beverage are very dangerous. The ingredient they contain, aspartame (or NutraSweet/Splenda etc.) is very dangerous and was approved for sale despite being ruled as carcinogenic. After political change (i.e. change of presidents in America), the new president instated a biased comissioner into the FDA. He approved it despite the Board of Inquiry labelling it as dangerous.

It converts into various chemicals which are harmful, especially at and above 37*C (human body temperature). It can cause neural problems and a lot more.

It interferes with sugar mechanisms - your body thinks you are getting sugars and it has a pre-emptive response to the sugar, but instead it isn't sugar and you're body has too much insulin and body sugar levels drop. This creates greater cravings than satisfying a real sugar craving.

Tastes ****** good though! :yes:

What about if I eat a Snickers with it?

some people have been trying to ban aspartame and sacarin for ages. This is why i only drink full fat. But in saying that nearly every junk food is bad for you according to some researchers.

well done on the can balancing

Surely the can is aluminium though?! I agree with Aythree, it's pure magic. (Notice how i'm sucking up as the bestiality comments are making me sad-faced) haha. ****

And as for aspartame...it's evil stuff. It's ruined my sex life numerous times as it gives the wife a head-ache and makes her feel proper lathargic. She only drinks non-diet now, and all is good!!

WOW!!!

Mate that is amazing, how did you do that??

The can looks a lil bent.....or was that aimed at you?? ;)

XXX

I think we need more pictures, like a 360 degrees set of pics, so we can see if there's any sneaky sneaky goings on from behind...just the way you like it! muhahaha

Sure.... just for you mate :thumbsup::

(i'm having problems posting pics, so.....)

LINK 1
LINK 2

hahahahahahahaha, i just clicked the 'x' button so fast on the tabs that popped up. So funny dude. :D Stupid thing is...I still clicked on the second. What can i say, I was too aroused not to. Woof woof

What kind of sicko are you though, having doggie pictures saved on your computer anyway. And where is the coke can? I can't see it anywhere in those pics

hahahahahahahaha, i just clicked the 'x' button so fast on the tabs that popped up. So funny dude. :D Stupid thing is...I still clicked on the second. What can i say, I was too aroused not to. Woof woof

What kind of sicko are you though, having doggie pictures saved on your computer anyway. And where is the coke can? I can't see it anywhere in those pics

:lmfao:

I'm no sicko.... those photos aren't on my computer!!
They're on my phone :eyebrows:

As for you not being able to see the coke can, its right there in the photo. You were obviously toooooo fixated on the dog's *** to notice it!!

dogsbehindcan.jpg

Last edited:
AMAZING dude, so friggin funny.

A dog in a thong...i'd like to say it was the first one i'd ever seen...but then I have been married for 6 years! oohhhhh. lets hope she never reads ASN, or i'm a dead man. If she leaves me i've always got Shep...

n7159831291_2464.jpg

I have to insert a disclaimer here...if mrs crazy88 ever reads this forum:

"You know I joke darling, you are the world to me. I only do it to make others laugh. Now give me paw"

That bird reminds me of the little one from Dumb and Dumber which they sellotape the head back on, and give it to the blind kid. "pretty bird, polly wanna cracker"