JMB RetrofitsEM Tuning
Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Supporter!

  1. #1
    Post Whore

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    1,747

    Supporter!

    Have been upgraded on the forums!!

    wohhooo!

    Ok excitement over now!

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif[/img]

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    jojo's Avatar
    S3 Drift King!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Solihull, Midlands
    Posts
    25,556

    Re: Supporter!

    Congrats... now to the next 250

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif[/img]

  4. #3
    Post Whore

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    1,747

    Re: Supporter!

    Think Ill start a Pimp style debate - that worked for him to get loads of cheap posts!

    But it was entertaining! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img]

  5. #4
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Peterborough
    Posts
    58

    Re: Supporter!

    Nice one.
    So what are the titles and at what trigger points?

  6. #5
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    World of my own
    Posts
    9,813

    Re: Supporter!

    What about "Hitler wasn't all bad"?
    or "Jacko not guilty"
    or just simply disagree with some gobby insecure youngster on his choice of hooded top.

    They're all good.....

  7. #6
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    World of my own
    Posts
    9,813

    Re: Supporter!

    On a similar theme, do we get the same amount of credit for actually starting a post, as we do for chipping in unhelpfully?

  8. #7
    Just Plain Old's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Warwickshire
    Posts
    1,257

    Re: Supporter!

    Hummmmmmm........ No. I'll behave myself!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  9. #8
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    UK Liverpool
    Posts
    4

    Re: Supporter!

    Not being one for politics, didn't really agree with Hitler (but each to their own opinion), but lets face it, without him (a German person), we wouldn't be here talking Vorsprung Durch Technic - we'd probably be all chugging about in Austin Maxis or (heaven forbid) some form of French rubbish - our kids might be driving about in scuds, you never know!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

  10. #9
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    2,942

    Re: Supporter!

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif[/img]

    Congrats on your post count!

    Rich

  11. #10
    imported_RastaS4
    Guest

    Re: Supporter!

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif[/img]

    G

  12. #11
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    2,942

    Re: Supporter!

    [ QUOTE ]
    jojo said:
    Did someone say party? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Sorry I have to say it.... Post Whore!

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  13. #12
    Post Whore

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    1,747

    Re: Supporter!

    Ha ha I agree! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif[/img]

  14. #13
    imported_RastaS4
    Guest

    Re: Supporter!

    [ QUOTE ]
    DickyS3 said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    jojo said:
    Did someone say party? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Sorry I have to say it.... Post Whore!

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Hey Rich, I wouldn't be the one to talk [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]


    G

  15. #14
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    2,942

    Re: Supporter!

    [ QUOTE ]
    RastaS4 said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    DickyS3 said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    jojo said:
    Did someone say party? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Sorry I have to say it.... Post Whore!

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Hey Rich, I wouldn't be the one to talk [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]


    G

    [/ QUOTE ]

    whatever do you mean? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

  16. #15
    Danielson's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    704

    Re: Supporter!

    im gona jump on this, ha ha, guess im a post whore, i will mention that my samco hoses have been dispatched, cant wait to get them buggers on, not long to get supporter status, will have to pick up the pace! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif[/img]

  17. #16
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    2,942

    Re: Supporter!

    [ QUOTE ]
    snoop said:
    im gona jump on this, ha ha, guess im a post whore, i will mention that my samco hoses have been dispatched, cant wait to get them buggers on, not long to get supporter status, will have to pick up the pace! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Is that your RS4 mate? Very nice!

    Not sure if it is as your sig says A4.

    Rich.

  18. #17
    Post Whore

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    1,747

    Re: Supporter!

    k [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img]

  19. #18
    imported_RastaS4
    Guest

    Re: Supporter!

    [ QUOTE ]
    neversaydie said:
    k [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img]

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO