Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bmw 1 series coupe

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Other please list

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

chrisbond69

Reaction score
Ive sold off some bits and pieces and now have a bit of money to buy a car ive been looking at some cars but id like peoples opinions it wouldnt be used daily as drive to my base on sunday and back home on friday but id like something with a little bit of speed, ive put a poll up and listed what ive looked at any other suggestions please help

Of the ones you have listed, I have voted for the E46 M3, for £20k, that will get you a really nice one, or if the possibility of finding another £5k onto your budget, you could probably get yourself an M3 CSL if you look hard enough.
I would disregard the A3 models and 330 if you can buy an S3 or M3.

i dont think i can justify 25k ive driven the csl and its not my cup of tea a little to orientated towards the track, i think im getting a little old (29 soon) and am looking for a bit of comfort and effortless drive, ive been in an older 05 rs6 love it but dont know if i could justify the running cost associated need to purchase a house later this yr

i dont think i can justify 25k ive driven the csl and its not my cup of tea a little to orientated towards the track, i think im getting a little old (29 soon) and am looking for a bit of comfort and effortless drive, ive been in an older 05 rs6 love it but dont know if i could justify the running cost associated need to purchase a house later this yr

Old @29, jesus! lol I'm 33, and I still want that weekend track toy! Go for the S4 or M3, or even a Porsche 996 Carrera, lots available in the £20k band, and since it will only be a weekend car as you put it, running costs won't be as bad as you think, so long as you plan ahead.

the e46 m3's are impressive. Seriously cool and very capable. Pretty econmical considering the power of it.

If you can get yourself a 135i i would go for that its as quick as a M3 but half the running costs and looks the dogs with performance parts on...

BMW 335d, remapped is as quick as the M3 and returns combined 35mpg....or could look at Masda 6 MPS - loads cheaper and 256bhp in std form...4wd too! :)

Comfort and effortless driving a remapped 335cd

Been in one and it's quick
To be honest if your not doing many miles get a petrol manual for sure as diesel and auto are dull

Personally I prefer coupe over hatch and saloons etc

So m3 for me, but would like to see what Porsche can be had at that money

The S4 would be my sensible choice because of the V8, all weather performance and practicality! But an E46 M3 coupe in Estoril blue has been my dream car since I was a little boy so that would be very tempting!