I never thought id say this.... peugeot RCZ

sportstractor

Chugger
Reaction score
I saw one of these today

2PeugeotRCZ.jpg

The peugeot RCZ, its actually went by while I was jumping in my van, and made me think "WHATTTS THAAAT"!

stats as follows:

Model Peugeot 308 RCZ
Engine type 1598cc, four cylinders
Power 218bhp @ 6000rpm
Torque 221 lb ft in overboost
Transmission Six-speed manual
Fuel/CO2 42.2mpg / 160g/km
Performance 0-62mph: 7sec
Top speed: 146mph
Price £25,000

It sounded quite nice, as is obviously aimed at the same market as the TT. I wonder if the build quality compliments the looks. A step in the right direction for peugeot Id say :sm4:

I reckon the designer sneezed to produce that shape on the door by the b pillar

What would be funny is if it drove better than the TT.

Looks like its wearing a brace on the front grill! Nicest parts the alloys but sorry its French and after having Pugs in the past...never again.

yeah not sure how well a peugeot 1.6 turbo would cope. My old gti6 was a well reliable car, and if anything did go wrong, it only cost about 50p to fix it, such a contrast to the audi

TT rip off, with a worse front end. Doesn't do it for me, but better than some of the stuff Peugeot produces these days.

This is my RCZ that I'm part exchanging for the A4 Sline on Saturday. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352310213208412

I had the 2.0 Hdi GT. A very pleasant car to own and ill be sad to see it go after 2 years of owning it. But the A4 is far far better. The RCZ is a quality car to own and Peugeot sorted out all our problems under warranty. Really cannot wait until Saturday to pick up the Audi.

Its freanch , It will break and its overpriced ............. rather have a 5 year old TT

It's already been dubbed 'the poor mans TT' and I have yet to se a man driving it. A pose-mobile for girls and 'lifestyle' coaches.