V Power Magazine.....

Nilz

Defo worth the wait :)
Reaction score
Has anyone else had the vouchers and not received a magazine, must admit, its not the best mag in the world, but just wanted to know if it is missing or has actually not been sent????

Anyone.

Cheers
Nilz

Yes magazine has been sent out. To be honest with you though it was that rubbish I really wouldn't comment further, your not missing out on anything. Actually, may I just say its the worst mag I've ever read.

Thanks mate, they probably realised how cr4p it was and just thought, we aint even going to bother sending it out!!

You get vouchers?? I opted not to get any vouchers. Reason being is because if you save your points (which i have and now have around 5000 points) you can buy that awesome ferrari bike or other gizmo's!! :)

I got the mag and vouchers, and will admit it is not the best read ever. Although there was a decent feature with an R8 Spyder in Scotland.

Yea i live for now Gops....show me the money!!!! LOL

Man, i want to read that R8 story now!!

Was it on last nite??

Damn sky box!!!

also got vouchers and mag if you want a copy you can have mine if my wife hasn`t thrown it away already lol

got a £10 voucher this month nice surprise :) but I get quad points since citi card stopped shell cashback