1991 Audi 100 Avant Turbo

blued

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've not owned an Audi for a while but my father has a 1991 Audi 100 Avant Turbo sitting in his drive that hasn't been used in at least 3 years. He replaced it with a 1995 A6 2.5TD because he wanted something diesel.

I'm just wondering if it is worth anything? It has about 120k and was always looked after before it became a garden ornament. It starts and runs but has a petrol leak. The bodywork has very little rust but has green stuff growing on it from sitting so long!

We'll get £200 scrap for it locally but since the petrol turbo seemed to be a bit rarer than other models I thought it might be the sort of thing that could be used for parts?

Anyone hazard a guess at value?

In it's current condition, it's worth peanuts, but tidy it up a bit, and fix the fuel leak, then bang it on fleabay to see how much you get for it... they are quite rare!

Thanks for the replies. I have registered on Classic Audi and verified my account but it wont let me post. Not even in the newbie section so I'll try again later.

I know it won't be worth much in the current condition but if it was worth a bit more than the scrap value to someone it would be better to see it going there than the crusher. We fixed a petrol leak once before around the tank area and it seems it is going again from somewhere nearby. If either of us has the time to clean it up and sort the leak I'll try ebay but he's got a house renovation on the go and I have stuff that needs doing at my house so it isn't a priority!

Reading this thread reminds me of this actually.

I was give this Audi 80 Quattro a few years back, parked up for 2 years with 170k miles covered in moss etc. Cost me £150 to put back on the road including a fresh MOT, drove it for a month then sold it for £450! Electric windows(all for of them) and electric sunroof was fully functional!!

24062006080.jpg

Get some pics up of it if you can mate, even in its current state.