CAR F..KING TAX

CMD

Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Received my car tax reminder for my A4 two week's ago £118 6 month's /£215 for 12month's so i thought i would get down the post office 1st thing. I have alway's bought my car tax on line, but today i was going into town for once in a long time so there i am standing out side the main door's waiting for them to open 9am. I was the first person in and handed over the MOT/Insurance and the tax reminder and the £118.25p cash for 6 month's of tax..

The lady look's up and say's sorry sir but your car tax is now £134.75.. WHAT i said, she repeat's herself . I said the DVLA have sent this form asking for £118.25p not £134.75p... They have put the cost's up she said, i said so why does my reminder state £118.25p and i have not received any notice of this from the DVLA (I'm A LITTLE pi55ed off now).

The lady ask's do you want to pay the extra or not sir ? I only had £118.75p and said no i don't grabed my paper work and walked out.. DVLA Cu*t's . I do less than 5k a year in my car on road's that are full of pot hole's,crack's and so on.

Same thing happened to me, had gone up since the reminder came out...happened last year too...joy.

Yes, I get caught out every year, the renewal letter comes through, and then the annual budget is released, and we get stung, cause we didn't buy our roadtax on the day the renewal letter landed! Tis annoying to say the least. :mad:

yep robbing b*****ds in armani suits that we pay for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happened to me too! No warning! This and extra fuel costs!!! Dont you just love this country??? hmmmmm!!

Another one here as well!!

All i did was carry on and pay it, after all, what else can we do???

They are going to get us whichever way we go, no matter how much we moan/argue/protest, our voice count for NOTHING!!!