White Gold R8

VAG_Club001

Reaction score
Not sure if this is a common occurence and apologies for the pic qualities (yes it was a rainy sunday afternoon!) but whilst out and about spotted the following which I thought looked pukka.

Equipped with Yellow Porsche brakes...

25042010047.jpg

25042010046.jpg

25042010045.jpg

In the UK. no, but I can see this looking the part in Dubai.
Dubai !!! Pah and then you wouldn't get the raindrops on the window of the drive by pic

I saw a Porsche up town in silver, platinum, whatever the hell it is a few weeks back, now that was sexy!!

Disgustingly tacky. Ruined the R8's looks, but probably just another footballer...

What a catastrophic waste of a great car.

And what was wrong with the original brakes??

Wonder which premiership footballer owns that ****? :)

The only positive thing about this is it looks like they got a parking ticket :lmfao:

I actually thought chrome cars were illigal on uk roads ??? Didn`t they have to transport that old Jag, in polished alloy, everywhere on a transporter as it wasn`t allowed on uk roads ????

might just have my wires crossed which is normal for a sparky lol

I didn't think they were illegal, just too much of a risk for the insurance companies to insure them, like with that chrome mini
SNN2917A_682_1014248a.jpg

wow how gay ... dont know if it was this one but i saw a chrome r8 in manc like nate said a few wraps are popping up , alot seem to be chrome though which i think looks SHAT ..

If Sienna Miller saddled up to me in a potato sack and a blue cheese hat, it's still Sienna f3ckin Miller!!! :drool:

I quite like it, but would never admit to it in public

kkp , where u from? this cars from chigwell, its a tottenham players i think.... see it nearly every day. looks like *****!! if u ask me

kkp , where u from? this cars from chigwell, its a tottenham players i think.... see it nearly every day. looks like *****!! if u ask me

Near Epping mate, I have noticed a number of flash cars parked in the same spot - haven't seen the R8 of late as I drive through the area regularly also down to Repton Park & Gants Hill.

KKP

I knew I'd seen it before

chrome%20audi-1.jpg

They've done a few including an SLR

Raccoon

Disclaimer: nothing to do with the company just came across the website

Near Epping mate, I have noticed a number of flash cars parked in the same spot - haven't seen the R8 of late as I drive through the area regularly also down to Repton Park & Gants Hill.

KKP

cool! not seen ya before dont think!!! the only nice thing about that car is the porsche brake conversion!