Cheap Auto Glym

Nilz

Defo worth the wait :)
Reaction score
For anyone that uses it, Sainsburys have got the Auto Glym Super Resin Polish - 325ml bottles for £1.74 and they have the 500ml Fast Glass at the same price as well.

Normally a fair bit more than this and is very good stuff at this price.

Hope this is of use to you, I got a few bottles yesterday :)

Oh and its obviously while stocks last.

Nilz

REALLY??? Im off to sainsburys tomorrow for a few bottles! Gives me a excuse to pop into KFC which is right next to it :) Cheers Nilz!!

For anyone that uses it, Sainsburys have got the Auto Glym Super Resin Polish - 325ml bottles for £1.74 and they have the 500ml Fast Glass at the same price as well.

Normally a fair bit more than this and is very good stuff at this price.

Hope this is of use to you, I got a few bottles yesterday :)

Oh and its obviously while stocks last.

Nilz

I'll just borrow some off you then.

Yea someone told me, so I went in on the way home and it defo was there, ive always used AG stuff.

Yea Jo, you are more than welcome, as long as you do my car for me :moa:

I've been away so not done my usual pass through Sainsbury's. Read your post earlier - went to S - nada, and no-one knew anything about it. Maybe it was regional??? Where abouts are you?

I get my Auto Glym stuff at trade price in bigger bottles as iv got a car valeting centre! If you want something in bulk and are willing to come get it i can help you all out,

I'll be heading up to Leeds - Rochdale in a couple of weeks, so I'll give you a shout in the lead up. Cheers!!!!!!!!!

Maestro, it was actually on the HUKD website, so i went in to the Solihull one and they had a few bottles there, could have possibly just been certain stores.

Im sure Paul will be able to get you some through Mr Auto Glym....Lol (is that his real name??)