Chris NottSky Insurance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Defo worth the wait :)

Status
    Nice one mate, sounds like the right choice has been made.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Smell my finger.

Status
    yeah, although I wanted (well we both wanted really) something a bit more 'special' but had to go for the safe bet. It was either something nicer with more miles and more chance of expensive repair bills or something thats just going to give her some trouble free driving for a change!. The TT was a nightmare...loads of problems and the GF was fast running out of patience with it and I was fed up of having my days off ruined by sticking it back together

I'm glad we found out before it went bang if I'm being honest as we managed to get shot of it whilst we had the chance to. She's now got a good solid car thats cheap to run, insure and is fun to drive so happy days.

I'm off to go and have a bloody good word with myself about liking an Astra now...back later
    2000 Audi A3 1.8T Sport - Custom Code Phase 1 remap / Custom Stainless Catback Exhuast / MKII 18" RS4 Reps / Wietec Ultra GT40mm / KW ARB's / Forge TIP / Forge 007 / Green Panel Filter / EBC Greenstuff pads / 312mm S3 front brake upgrade / Aero Wipers / LED Interior Lights / LED Side Repeaters / Face Lift Rear Lights and covered in Dodo Juice

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123