mtm r8

Well, hmmmm ....?

I'd take it round a track but 100K plus the MTM I'd sooner buy a Modena. 0-60 in 3.9? Again, that's Ferrari's factory speeds. I don't rate the R8 against all the other true sports cars out there. Also, have you seen how those R8's depreciate? Ludicrous. Have to be one of the few Audis not to hold their money.

But ok, cool car bar my moaning lol.

im not a ferrari lover so wouldnt touch one, am wondering why they didnt mtm the v10 r8 though?

i think if you can afford these kind of cars you wont be overly bothered by the depreciation, my mates old man had an r8 for a little bit, sold it on for a small profit (it was used when brought not brand new) he said although very quick it was a bit boring to drive, note his car previous to this was a noble m12, so no comparison there lol

Jonny, I don't think "depreciation" is about how much money you have, or whether you can afford it - it's about having the **** taken by a car manufacturer and being conspicuously stupid. They're far more expensive lol.

I agree with you re Ferrari's, I just used the Modena to make a point. Though mine would be a 599 GTB, you can keep Modena's (& Bentley GT's - & Astons with Ford parts/key fobs), as I wouldn't have a poor-man's version of anything. So a 599; a Brooklands; or on a decadent day, a Bugatti ta!

:motz: