A3 SPORTBACK - WHICH COLOUR BEST FOR RE-SALE ???

shilts

Reaction score
Hi , joining on to my prevoius thread i was wondering which colours sell best from a resale point of view . Which current colours are most sought after and which do you avoid from a resale point of view ? Thanks . :icon_thumright:

Hi , joining on to my prevoius thread i was wondering which colours sell best from a resale point of view . Which current colours are most sought after and which do you avoid from a resale point of view ? Thanks . :icon_thumright:

I am sure Audi did a survey of its used car sales a couple of years back and found that black was the most sought after colour for used audi's , and that is why the started doing the black edition A4 last model .which was only available in black if i remember . dont know how we ended up with various colour black editions , but someone at audi must have seen a niche market for them .which has worked if you look at the A3 BE on here

Fundamentally I think it depends where you live. If you lived in a city like London or Manchester with a younger demographic then you'd easily sell a white one as a black or silver. More suburban go for black or silver, an older generation (50+) are proven to like blue cars; "blue" being a unisex colour. Anyway, buy an Ibis White black edition one and sell it in a city lol.

Let us know what you buy

M