WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE AUDI COLOUR ?

shilts

Reaction score
Hi , i was just thinking about colours and was wondering what the most popular colours are . My preference is for the darker grey / black colours - what are yours ???

velvet_purple_r8.jpg

Seen an S3 in this colour as well :wub:

WOW! :hubbahubba:

That purple looks awesome! Having said that I still think that if I had had the money (and known about the 'Audi Exclusive' options)when ordering I still would have gone for Suzuka Grey. I wen't for an Ibis so you can probably see a trend forming in my preference for colours....

WOW! :hubbahubba:

That purple looks awesome! Having said that I still think that if I had had the money (and known about the 'Audi Exclusive' options)when ordering I still would have gone for Suzuka Grey. I wen't for an Ibis so you can probably see a trend forming in my preference for colours....

When i saw the S3, it was a brand new 09 plate and the guy was picking it up

I said i would pay him to let me have it instead of him, he named a price, and i walked away :(

That purple is gorgeous but beofre I saw that I personally like solar orange

Misano Red! It doesn't work on all the range but is perfect for the A3 IMO

brilliant red! I couldn't find one when I bought mine, but I love it

That purple is awesome, my colours have to be either Nogaro Blue or Avus Silver.

Don't have a favourite personally, each car looks good in certain colours. I'm a huge fan of Nogaro Blue, but wouldn't purchase a car in that colour, as it stands out too much. Colours I would buy tomorrow is Avus Silver or a Pearl Grey of some sort. I'm very happy with my Brilliant Black 8L though, but it's a pain keeping it clean!

anything other than cactus green, have you seen it on old a4s? disgusting :puke2:

Hi , thanks ! Mine has to be lava or condor grey !

Boy Seeb on here has one, stunning car!

I personally love dolphin grey on Audis, classy colour!

:puke2:Purple....Not for me. I don't mind anything from Silver, Grey, that light Grey/dark Silver, Red or Black. Agree with jojo though on the cleaning bit!

I agree with Jojo about Nogaro blue, but it only really works on S and RS cars for me.

Different colours suit different cars I think, I quite like the purple colour below, it would look great on an A/S3 - but I'm not sure about an A4..... Similar with the trend for white cars at the moment. If you're going to compliment it with tints and gloss black trim it look great! But the impact is lost on a standard car a lot of the time.....

I was very open minded when I was looking for mine, but I'm very happy with the Dolphin grey I ended up with :)

Mine would have to be sprint blue thinks its a really nice colour

If i had the £££££ i would have my B6 which is Akoya Silver sprayed white, i know White it's a plain colour but i think it look's the nut's.
The boy's in the US have some nice B6's out there in White

I know it's a Marmite one, and I couldn't make my mind up previously (I think it depends on the model/body-style), but I think my new baby wears Kingfisher quite well (apologies for the cam-phone pic - the 5D Mark 2 will not be pointed at her until I've sorted a few things out)...

b518tqs01a.jpg

Regards,

Rob.

This may change your mind:

Picture6.png

Nah, still hate it... Just kidding - It looks nice - i'm surprised how aggressive it make the front end look, i've always thought the S3's don't look S3 enough if that makes sense - That however looks S3 :icon_thumright:
The grill really finishes it off.

Can i have it pleeeeeeease.... lol

Is merlin purple the same colour you sometimes see mk1 TT's in? They look black when they are dirty but catch them in the light they look awesome!

Nah, still hate it... Just kidding - It looks nice - i'm surprised how aggressive it make the front end look, i've always thought the S3's don't look S3 enough if that makes sense - That however looks S3 :icon_thumright:
The grill really finishes it off.

Can i have it pleeeeeeease.... lol

Glad you like it haha, btw Im Seeb as mentioned before. Plus I totally agree on the aggression stance of the car from the front and in general, i think the colour does give it the edge. Here's another picture from the front, its a mean car lol

Picture7.png

I know it's a Marmite one, and I couldn't make my mind up previously (I think it depends on the model/body-style), but I think my new baby wears Kingfisher quite well (apologies for the cam-phone pic - the 5D Mark 2 will not be pointed at her until I've sorted a few things out)...

b518tqs01a.jpg

Regards,

Rob.

Love those alloys - always wanted the 1.8T Qauttro A4 when i had my A3. Very smart mate :icon_thumright:

Glad you like it haha, btw Im Seeb as mentioned before. Plus I totally agree on the aggression stance of the car from the front and in general, i think the colour does give it the edge. Here's another picture from the front, its a mean car lol

Picture7.png

I'd like a Sportback S3 but i need space for our Son and the Dog thats coming soon!! The S4's just don't look like S4's so i'll have to wait for an RS4 one day....

I'd like a Sportback S3 but i need space for our Son and the Dog thats coming soon!! The S4's just don't look like S4's so i'll have to wait for an RS4 one day....

Is that the new B8 RS4, yeah that would definitely be something to wait for. I think the S4 can look nice if you get it in the right colour with black styling back, like this Suzuka Grey S4 of fourtitude:

015.jpg

Is that the new B8 RS4, yeah that would definitely be something to wait for. I think the S4 can look nice if you get it in the right colour with black styling back, like this Suzuka Grey S4 of fourtitude:

No - I couldn't ever afford that - Unless my numbers came in... A B7, but they're still to much for me at the mo!

Last edited by a moderator:
anything other than cactus green, have you seen it on old a4s? disgusting :puke2:
obviously havent seen the new dog **** brown then.....seen an R8 in it, and at my local stealers a A5 cab.I wretch when i see it.Got to be phantom black or deep see blue for me

misano red for me also like dolphin grey

obviously havent seen the new dog **** brown then.....seen an R8 in it, and at my local stealers a A5 cab.I wretch when i see it.Got to be phantom black or deep see blue for me

:lmfao:

That's the problem with Audi's; alot of Malcolm’s drive them... My neighbour has a S3 and i live in a rural location - great 60mph winding roads that you can blast it on to the A3 every morning - he drives like a snail! WHY DID YOU BUY AN S3 MALCOLM...!