Quote from Lepsons

garyburton29

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I've just had a quote from Lepsons to have all 4 alloys refurbished..

And this is me taking it there as well.....

The approx cost will be £329 for a standard paint or £376 for a chrome silver paint.
You will need to phone 01634 580582 to book your car in.
Kind regards

That's £82 per wheel for the standard paint....I realise you get what you pay for and Lepsons are good, but surely I can get them done cheaper than that....I live in Surrey...Any ideas???

I love in Northern Ireland so can't help you but if this is a professional company i.e. sandblasting, welding, heat cured etc... then £86 isn't bad

We have a company over here called Nu-Look Wheels and they charge £75+vat which is reasonable enough I think if you want a proper job.

Bodyshops quote anything from £40 upwards per rim but you wont get a lasting job in my opinion

Just had a good look at the wheels and really it's only the nearside ones that need doing...So I think i'll go to Lepsons after all....

Wow thats expensive, worth a drive to Birmingham and get them done here. Heard nothing but good things about them, these guys actually do the work thats subcontracted out from other so called "refurbers"

http://www.citypowdercoaters.co.uk/

Cheers guys...
Paddy I think I'll give them a buzz tomorrow as they're not far from me...See if they will be cheaper than £82 per alloy

You could buy alloys for that, Ok they'd be replicas, but £82 a wheel , AND you deleiver to them, sounds dear to me, unless you running on 20 inch Bentleys or something

You could buy alloys for that, Ok they'd be replicas, but £82 a wheel , AND you deleiver to them, sounds dear to me, unless you running on 20 inch Bentleys or something

Exactly...

The company Paddy has told me about charge £40 per wheel and only 9 miles away from me...think I'll be going there

City powder Coaters in Brum as well, heard lots of good things about them as well, actually thinking of getting my wheels done by them too in the next couple of weeks.

Try these guys..

Brick House Farm, Brickhouse Hill, Eversley, Hampshire RG27 0PY‎ - 0118 973 0524‎

about £200 all in and they strip the wheel back.

Try these guys..

Brick House Farm, Brickhouse Hill, Eversley, Hampshire RG27 0PY‎ - 0118 973 0524‎

about £200 all in and they strip the wheel back.

Cheers mate but I've managed to find a few mobile wheel refurb firms near by so I'll give them a shout...Just saves me doing a trip. And they are all over £100 cheaper than Lepsons for 4 wheels....!!!!!!:icon_thumright: