AH FabricationsChris Nott
    1st Gear

Status

RANGE ROVER VOGUE TD6

Im goin to be sellin s3 in few months for jeep, miss my x5 sport,

payin it cash cant afford the sport. i do like the VOGUES tho.

I was goin to buy new shape r32 and spray orange but want a wee change

You like?

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    go on pistonheads my pal has got the range rover for you orange overfinch its a cracker

1st Gear

Status
    im from glasow can you post me up link mate cheers.

Neutral

Status

HOME

Classifieds

Tools

Resources

.p {color:#445f7e; font-size:0.65em; height:12px; font-weight:bolder; font-family:arial; padding:o; margin:-5px 0 2px 4px;} .searchplate {background:url('http://s0.2mdn.net/2244049/bg.jpg') no-repeat; width:116px; height:96px; padding:2px;} .logomarg{ margin:0 -1px 0 0;} .toppad{ margin:2px 0 0 0;} .searchplate img {border:none; margin:0; padding:0;} #searchkey {text-align:center; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-weight:bold; font-size:0.8em; margin:8px 0 0 0; width:102px; vertical-align:top; text-transform:uppercase;} .nninput {background:none; border:none; margin:0 0 0 5px; width:100px;} .nnbutton, .nnbutton:visited, .nnbutton:link, .nnbutton:hover {background:url('http://s0.2mdn.net/2244049/button.jpg') 0 0; margin:0 1px; width:113px; border:none; cursorointer; color:#fff; font-weight:bold; font-size:0.75em; padding:0 0 2px 0;} .nnbutton:hover {background:url('http://s0.2mdn.net/2244049/button.jpg') 0 -19px; } .forminputBg {background:url('http://s0.2mdn.net/2244049/formInput.jpg') no-repeat 0 0; width:105px; margin:1px 0 0 0; padding:0 6px; height:35px; border:none; cursorointer; text-transform:uppercase;} Number Plate Search

Feeds

Report to Administrator
    Reference #1516597
    range rover super sport overfinch tdv8 (2007)

range rover super sport overfinch,bespoke paint lamborghini orange arancio borealis pearl,overfinch body kit conversion,22"tiger alloys,overfinch leather package,with colour code int package ,tail pipes,privacy glass,1 of 2 cars comissiond by overfinch,prev owned by premier football player,any inspec welcome,px and fianance poss avb. NEW PRICE

Part Exchange: poss /q7 rs6
    Advert Age:29 daysLocation:glasgow, United KingdomContact:neil andersonPhone:07071682895 Email:CLICK HERE TO EMAIL Insurance Estimate For This Car...

HPI Check This Car...

An HPI Check costs just 19.99 online. With more vehicle information than anybody else and full telephone support if you need it, we can tell you whether the car you want to buy has been stolen, written-off, clocked, or has outstanding finance.

How Much To Finance This Car?

For a limited time only we have some amazing finance offers EXCLUSIVELY for PHers
    Oracle finance are the UK's Number 1 funder for prestige and sports cars, so if you are considering purchasing ANY car costing over 20,000, NEW and USED from ANY motor dealer, make us your next call on 08450 944 997 or visit us online quoting ref PHQ309.

.google {border-top:solid 1px #808080; margin:5px; padding-top:10px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, arial; overflow:visible;} .google_ad_header {text-align:left;font-weight:bold;font-size:8pt;color:#000000;} .google_ad_header a {color:#000000; text-decoration: none;} .google_ad_title {color:#000060;font-weight:bold;} .google_ad_text {color:#000000;font-size:10pt;} .google_ad_link {color:#000060;font-size:10pt;} .google_ad_content0 {width:500px;padding-bottom:9px;display:inline;font-size:10pt;} .google_ad_content1 {width:500px;padding-bottom:9px;display:inline;font-size:10pt;} .google_ad_content2 {width:500px;padding-bottom:9px;display:inline;font-size:10pt;} Ads by Google

Need to Sell a Car Fast?
    We'll Buy It From 50 to 100,000+ Free Web Valuation - As Seen on TV!
    www.webuyanycar.com/sell-car

Land Rover Range Rover
    Used stock reduced by 2,000 Now only 25,950! Limited Offer
    www.perrys.co.uk

60 Second Insurance Quote
    No Call Centres. Time is Money. Get Your Fast Quote Online Now!
    www.swiftcover.com

More from this Advertiser

Term & Conditions
    Hosted by Carrenza
    Copyright PistonHeads.com 1998-2010

1st Gear

Status
    LOL WAY OVER REASON IM HAVIN THE VOGUE. CHEERS ANYWAY

My BM is fixed!

Status
    I love the Range, it means you have made it in life mate.
    Chris

The problem with common sense, is that its not that common.

See my images @
    http://www.christianfrench.co.uk

Own a dreaded BMW? http://www.bmw-sport.net

Beer God

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by A4Quattro View Post
    I love the Range, it means you have made it in life mate.
    Lol so true...
    Volvo V50 D5 R-Design

4th Gear

Status
    Got to be a proper Range Rover mate - The Sport isn't all that IMO - Inside they're a bit bland.

Only problem with Range Rovers though is the Value they lose, our friend had one - She paid 18k for it 5 years later sold it for 4k scrap as it'd cost too much o fix all that'd gone wrong on it.... Ouch!

Spooly Spooly Boosty Boosty!

Status
    Far too chelsea tractor/footballer for me. Plus I don't see the point in a 4x4 unless you're going to be offroading. That's just me though.

Although having said that, the Overfinch Range Rovers do look very comfortable and expensive...
    Cheap and Reliable is not Fast. Cheap and Fast is not Reliable. Fast and Reliable is not Cheap!