these are worth...

ALPINE

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost
Reaction score
quite a bit are they not??

SDC11319.jpg

came out of a 80 coupe in mint nick.

I've seen them selling for about £50 on ebay not too long ago. My old 80 Coupe had them, was ace! What a car!!!

wow... i remember loosing out to some for my mk2 golf a few years ago. they went for over £150. gotta love ebay, right place right time and all that. i won a sony viao notebook last week for £46 posted! lol

going on the fact there quality gauges, and a pooie cheap ebay gauge is £20 each... ??? im thinking of adding a buy it now.. ahhhhgg i hate making dicisions

Last edited:
going on the fact there quality gauges, and a pooie cheap ebay gauge is £20 each... i think there worth at least £70?? thinking of putting a buy it now thats all. what you think people?? before i get banned for mentioning money!!

Go on Edition38 bud, and advertise them on there... you will get your arm bit off though, they are pretty sought after for Mk2 Golfs! I have a Mk2 16V myself, but I prefer to have my card tray on my dash.

maybe drop the link on there for me jojo.... we all know we hate newbees commin on forums to sell somthing?? :) there be a few beers init for ya :0

Yeh mon, I'd say they'd be worth £100+

They are worth 80 if it was a genuine VDO console for mk2 golf, but as they are off an Audi 80, they are worth approx. 40-45 with the sender units... that's the going rate, might get a bit more on ebay since it's start of season time. The three dials are worth £25-30 on their own.