caliper carriers

jonny87

Reaction score
hi guys, im after a pair of 323mm caliper carriers for my s3 8l

im downsizing from 355mm 2 piece discs to 323mm one piece discs, only reason im going for 323mm discs is to retain my 6 pot porsche calipers, think 312mm would be too small?!

anyhoo, was wondering if any audis/vw's use 323mm discs as standard and therefore utilise their carriers, have searched hi and low and cant find anything useful :(

failing that could anyone point me in the direction of a company who could help

thought i would post this in here to get a wider audience, but mods feel free to move as you see fit :icon_thumright:

thanks in advance

Only the mk1 LCR uses 323mm disks and Brembo's out the box, but those carriers are designed specifically for the LCR calipers, so probably won't be of any use to you, and they are not cheap neither.

323mm solid disks are approx £100+vat each also, why don't you try using Golf4 R32 disks? They are 340mm or there abouts and single piece.

Only the mk1 LCR uses 323mm disks and Brembo's out the box, but those carriers are designed specifically for the LCR calipers, so probably won't be of any use to you, and they are not cheap neither.

323mm solid disks are approx £100+vat each also, why don't you try using Golf4 R32 disks? They are 340mm or there abouts and single piece.

ahhhh, why thank you very much sir!! never even gave the r32 a thought

i shall investigate, hopefully pick up a pair in a scrapyard fairly cheap, stealers will be a rip off, as per normal lol

oh also, when you say about the lcr carriers only for brembo calipers, isnt brembo a supplier to porsche and would, in theory fit my calipers?

Last edited:
oh also, when you say about the lcr carriers only for brembo calipers, isnt brembo a supplier to porsche and would, in theory fit my calipers?

Wish it was that easy, each caliper is designed differently, and need correct spacing to match the disk offset, or we would all go out and buy 6 pot calipers, LCR carriers and do the conversion instead of paying £2k+ that someone spent to have it fitted on your car.

Wish it was that easy, each caliper is designed differently, and need correct spacing to match the disk offset, or we would all go out and buy 6 pot calipers, LCR carriers and do the conversion instead of paying £2k+ that someone spent to have it fitted on your car.

lol yer, never thought of that!

thanks again for the replies matey :icon_thumright:

hi guys, im after a pair of 323mm caliper carriers for my s3 8l

im downsizing from 355mm 2 piece discs to 323mm one piece discs, only reason im going for 323mm discs is to retain my 6 pot porsche calipers, think 312mm would be too small?!

anyhoo, was wondering if any audis/vw's use 323mm discs as standard and therefore utilise their carriers, have searched hi and low and cant find anything useful :(

failing that could anyone point me in the direction of a company who could help

thought i would post this in here to get a wider audience, but mods feel free to move as you see fit :icon_thumright:

thanks in advance
Hi bud I am looking to get mk4 carriers to suit a 2009 s3 but I think the s3 is 345mm discs but might be good ?