engine + sand = fail

lmao yer thats the badger mate, my mate sent it me earlier, couldnt believe what i was reading

as all the other members said really neither of those muppets should be anywhere near a car

171930d1262829012-crazy-looking-batman-riding-suit-repost.jpg

(I know you've already acknowledged that it's a repost, but that picture made me chuckle...)

Only in America... There was another case with a nissan or honda on wich the daft owner wanted to do an engine flush. He drained the oil then filled-it with water and left it running for a good 5-10 min. on the driveway while he got busy sorting out stuff in the garage. When he came to the car he found the engine has stopped, then he proceeded to fill the engine with oil then he wondered why the engine has seized...

i heard of someone with dents in his motorbike fuel tank and thought a good way to get them out would be with a little bit of fuel in the tank drop a match in and the force of the explosion would blow the dents out, he got out the small dents but had one mahoosive dent where it landed some 20ft down his garden lol