VAGCOM Hex can USB (Genuine VCDS): Special offer group buy on Briskoda.net

warren_S5

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Another forum which I frequent due to my SEAT days (SEATCUPRA.net), has been extended an invitation to get involved in a Group Buy for the HEX USB VAGCOM cables / CD from Rosstech (being supplied via a UK distributor).

The price of the offer is £202, but payment is only by CHEQUE or DIRECT BANK TRANSFER (NOT PAYPAL).

All funds must be cleared by the middle of March, so cheque payers need to get a shift on.

PLEASE NOTE: I am purely an observer with respect to this offer, AND not in charge of it / involved in it, so I can't help with any admin / taking payments / queries etc...

Here is a link to the thread: LINK

I am sure they won't mind another VAG forum being involved as it does state 'other Audi forums' in the thread.

See you at the back of the queue, but don't hang about only a week and a bit to go!!!

Thats extremely cheap tbh, I'd wanna know who the dealer was just to verify there standing as it is alot cheaper than anywhere else, beware, if its genuine then of course go for it guys.

I have asked who the seller is just to confirm its a good distributor as I know of at least one thats a real PITA, if need be I'll ring around to check, dont want anyone on here or other forums getting fingers burnt.

Last edited:
*** CHEQUES MUST ARRIVE BY WED 10th MARCH *** Too late now to send cheques
*** BANK TRANSFERS MUST ARRIVE BY 5pm 15th MARCH ***

Thought these were the dates JoJo (see first post), I'm just about to put a bank transfer through myself. Cheers, W

Should of continued until the 15th mate, check it again fella.

But, I have been checking this out & its supposed to be a uk distributor, the guy on briskoa wont advise who they are & I have been in contact with every one of the 5 & none of them say its them, so it is a mystery atm where they're coming from & Bruce@rt also says he is unaware of this deal & nobody has asked for special deals for bulk purchase.

Reason I checked is, the price was very very low & also people who wanted vcds & asked me to check if its legit.

It says you would get a receipt & warranty from the seller for a year, so why doesnt the guy arranging disclose the company name if it would be available on purchase, kinda stupid & strange, as I said before if its legit then go for it, but ceck it out beforehand, maybe Warren can advise once he's completed the deal who the company was who supplied them.

maybe Warren can advise once he's completed the deal who the company was who supplied them.

I'm just sat with fingers crossed tight mate, have no real idea what is happening until something turns up....:think:

*** CHEQUES MUST ARRIVE BY WED 10th MARCH *** Too late now to send cheques
*** BANK TRANSFERS MUST ARRIVE BY 5pm 15th MARCH ***

Thought these were the dates JoJo (see first post), I'm just about to put a bank transfer through myself. Cheers, W

I've PM'd him to see what happens, but if you see the end of the thread, he's closed the groupbuy on the 11th, and I wasn't on the list.

Yes that GB was a joke overall, given its a moderator involved, how can someone feck it up that badly, he missed the vat charges which amounted to almost £40 extra so they're now paying almost my single cable price, I know nobody's perfect but when you're dealing with 15-20k of 100 or so peoples money, surely you confirm the price is correct from day one inclusive of delivery & vat, that for me is one of the biggest fails of GB's I've ever seen, tried to help the guy out aswell so he wasnt in the *****, but wasnt interested, now he's made everyone pay the price & a high one at that.

Whole point of the GB's are to save people money & to act in the GB members best interests, that did neither IMHO, yes they've saved but very little & at almost that price they could of bought from me individually, shame real shame & then all my posts were deleted & a PM was sent to me warning me not to conduct business on the site, I only offered to help the damn moderator out of the huge hole he had dug for himself, didnt try & grab business away from the guy, he wanted a solution from door to door & I was the only seller who commented & tried to help the guy.

As I've already said before to others, glad I questioned the price originally as it then transpired of the cockup of vat, anyway his bag not mine, anyone wants one, please PM.