Keeno

Spooly Spooly Boosty Boosty!
Reaction score
Website
dj.time2cruise.co.uk
http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/02032010/36/geneva-2010-porsche-918-spyder-0.html

Looks pretty good too!

1742612741-geneva-2010-porsche-918-spyder.jpg

Looks sexy! You reckon they'd put it in production?

Who knows. Most concepts never make it I suppose. Would be nice to see this one on sale though, two fingers up to the plonkers in their Toyota Hypocr... erm Prius.
I don't see why being economical should mean sacrificing design. "Hey! I'm driving a **** looking car to draw attention to the fact that I'm being green!"

Lol very very true. They do more damage anyhow with they way they make the cars etc... I think this eco bug is going to far now. One thing i really hate is rising petrol prices! 1.12 where i am...

Lol very very true. They do more damage anyhow with they way they make the cars etc... I think this eco bug is going to far now. One thing i really hate is rising petrol prices! 1.12 where i am...

Airmiles on the battery alone! I can't remember exactly which componant it is but the metal for it is mined in China, shipped to Japan for refining then to Canada to be put into the battery before finally coming to Europe to be put in the car...

Electric's not going to be the future. hardly green with the way their made, plus using electricity( the dirtiest of all energy) nice car though !