Oh dear when pimping goes wrong

Absolutely hideous! how dare they put the audi rings on the grill!!

That rover well either of them make bernie and leepu's cars on chop shop look half decent and I've seen the Jonny Vegas one close up and it was well dodgy :wtf:

Dont these guys know that its ok to use putty for a model, not the actual real thing?!

That rover well either of them make bernie and leepu's cars on chop shop look half decent and I've seen the Jonny Vegas one close up and it was well dodgy :wtf:

They were buttock-clenchingly **** poor in the flesh. That black BMW they did - anyone remeber that thread with the fool and his foot-long spacers? The ones on the rear of the BMW must have been twice as long and welded to the hub. Sections of the exhaust were made from what looked like industrial ventilation ducting and the metal working marks could be seen by a blind man all over the car!

They had to give it away as a prize at the Fast Show one year. I can only assume that was because anyone who wasn't clinically retarded would have refused to pay any money for it...

EDIT: This is the beast! Note the super-silky smooth reflection of the clouds in the reaar quarter...

bmw-e36-325-show-car-01.jpg

Last edited:
LOL! Love the "6R4 Metro". Probably the best of these pictures I've ever seen - brilliant!

Nothing beats Paddys Audi van that was on Ebay few weeks back....