Audi TT / R8

why buy a fake rolex?
why buy a fake wallet,
why buy a fake shirt?

Answer is because you can't afford the real thing but you like the ill informed to think that you can

I actually quite like it.

Ok its a Fake R8, but it doesnt look like you've crashed thru a halfords shop window, or fitted a R8 style bumper to a saxo, it flows pretty well, and fits in with the rest of the cars styling.

Not all that different to doing a widebody RS4 conversion on an A4?

I agree with aragorn, i like it for some reason. I think it looks pretty cool. Im not too fond of the plastic slats on the back but if i had a TT and one day thought.. "hmm got some money and i've hid from the mrs to spend on the car.. ive got a remap, coilovers.. etc.. whats left? I KNOW!! An r8 kit would put the topping on the cake!" or something like that.

I think it looks pretty good to. Doesnt look like a wannabe, more just a subtly changed kit to enhance the TT.

pic looks nice!

TT's are gret looking cars standard though. I wouldnt mind one myself, maybe when i become a hairdresser

I think its pointless. it looks good yes, but then it is the same as the r8 which is a good looking car, id rather just face the fact i havnt got an r8. plus youd be gutted if you had just a normal tt, dont know what they run at normally remaped (300bhp) and a real r8 came along and spanked you. I think its just as bad as turning a 1.4 golf into an r32 lookalike.