Good old car data check

yendall24

Reaction score
hi nearly bought my self a car today 1.9 tdi quatro sport luckily i did an hpi check and found it had been clocked big time it was advertised at 98000 miles the data check said it had done 132000 12 months ago the best £9.95 i have spent in a long time remember always always get it checked

Yea about time we named & shamed some people.

no it was an 04 avant in red and the cheeky git as got it advertised this week again saying 98000 and this is after i told him what i thought over the phone last week hard faced or what

no it was an 04 avant in red and the cheeky git as got it advertised this week again saying 98000 and this is after i told him what i thought over the phone last week hard faced or what

I would report him to who ever he is using for advertising, armed with evidence of course.

do it mate, name and shame
so and sick and tired of people selling dodgey cars, wasting a buyers time and money

If its autotrader you can get the Ad pulled if you supply evidence, I did it with an old B5 that was sold with nearly 250K on it, and was then re advertised after "losing" 100K