WANTED - Pescara alloys

davej_anderson

Reaction score
I've been watching ebay for ages but a set of pescara alloys rarely come up.

Anyone with a spare set they want to get rid of or want to use this as an opprtunity to upgrade?
Or if you need a bit of cash I'd be happy to PX my standard s-line 18" rs6 style wheels plus cash your way.
Need to be in good condition and preferably with decent tyres(tyres aren't a deal breaker)

Failing that, anyone a member on mk5golfgti.co.uk as there seems to be a few sets on there but you need 10 posts to pm the guys selling the wheels - would you mind messaging a few peeps for me?

Ta

A set with tyres sold last night on ebay for £199!

i couldnt beleive it, They were miles away so I didnt hit the buy it now, by the time i decided somebody already had, gutted!

Failing that, anyone a member on mk5golfgti.co.uk as there seems to be a few sets on there but you need 10 posts to pm the guys selling the wheels - would you mind messaging a few peeps for me?

Ta

I reckon it'd be best to just join yourself. You could post 10 times in about 20minutes probably, then you can do all the pm'ing yourself. Good luck with it all.

Yep, the Audi wheels are the same as the Ed 30 wheels

Here's a pic on an Audi

VehicleImage.jpg

They are made by BBS but not to such a high standard as the CH's and are slightly narrower.