R8 crashy (ouch)

Yes I saw that the other day, pretty horrific crash & to lose both there legs is so bad, but at least still alive

Yes I saw that the other day, pretty horrific crash & to lose both there legs is so bad, but at least still alive

Losing both legs would be a serious gutter...but personally I'd rather have that than lose both arms, now that would be an extreme nuisance :shrug:

Going blind's my biggest fear! :sadlike:

Wouldnt be too bad mate, then wouldnt have to look at that ugly car of yours anymore :) :undwech:

I wouldn't miss looking at it Nige - it's not 'conventionally attractive', we all know this...but if I couldn't drive it then I'd be in serious difficulty :sadlike:

You need to cut back on the pron and diy then, I heard it could lead to blindness. :cool:

You heard wrong, all it does is blur your vision a bit if you DIY a lot - that's why my contact lenses are half-an-inch thick :yes:

I wouldn't miss looking at it Nige - it's not 'conventionally attractive', we all know this...but if I couldn't drive it then I'd be in serious difficulty :sadlike:

You heard wrong, all it does is blur your vision a bit if you DIY a lot - that's why my contact lenses are half-an-inch thick :yes:

I'll be completely honest & step up to the plate & admit I actually quite like the 1 series coupe, but that horrible shoe looking thing just makes me cringe everytime I see it

I'll be completely honest & step up to the plate & admit I actually quite like the 1 series coupe, but that horrible shoe looking thing just makes me cringe everytime I see it

It took me a while to get used to :lmfao:

When they released it I thought :puke: about a year later they put the 3.0 in and I started down the path to forgiveness. I much prefer the coupe, lookswise, but the hatch fits my circumstances better - occasionally I have to cart stuff that just won't fit in the 2 door :beee:

Still a happy customer...merry driftmas!

Ouch Ive seen accidents like this before but the occupant didnt fair so well.

Theyve redesigned the barriers in the uk to try and stop this.

It took me a while to get used to :lmfao:

When they released it I thought :puke: about a year later they put the 3.0 in and I started down the path to forgiveness. I much prefer the coupe, lookswise, but the hatch fits my circumstances better - occasionally I have to cart stuff that just won't fit in the 2 door :beee:

Still a happy customer...merry driftmas!

I can handle that, sensible thought process tbh with need for space & 5 drs, prob would do the same & thinking about anyway with my new addition next year (99.99999% sure)

Driftmas, lmfao genius, lol

Blimey that looks horrific.

One thing I will say though.........how strange that the speedo and the rev counter are still reading!

Anyone reckon that an engine in the front would have helped the driver not get quite so chopped-into-three-bits? :ermm:

Blimey that looks horrific.

One thing I will say though.........how strange that the speedo and the rev counter are still reading!

I read somewhere its happens when the car realises a collision and keeps the dials on the same position as when the crash happened so investigators can see how fast the car was going at impact (this happens when the ecu is damaged as well)