Which Audi Dealership has the least inept parts department?

LordCor

Reaction score
I'm currently having a nightmare with Bristol Audi parts department.. trying to get an Sline badge for my new black edition grill.. they guy can't even assure me it'll be the right colour but are saying i have to pay either way if its right or not?

Contact Stoke Audi (listed in the site sponsors forum) they seem to know their onions.

Bristol Audi must have some of the most rude, arogant people working for them. I wanted a coil pack, after ringing up one Saturday morning to see if they had one in stock they never returned my call. After an hour I rang Bath Audi and the guy there could tell me what he could tell me straight away over the phone what stock he had and what Bristol had.

Given the parts department was going to shut in the next couple of hours I thought I would risk going to Bristol Audi. When I got there the women asked for a chasis number, which I said I didnt know because the car was at home and they should have a record because I bought it from them. She then got in a strop because she had to search for the information and walked off to find the part.

The funny thing was the girl who works for the service department was sat there and heard everything that was said and appologised straight away without me saying a word.

Just to update, rang Bath Audi as we'd just bought another car from them and had a great service experience, the chap in parts had the required part numbers for me in under 2 minutes.. I then called back the useless fool at Bristol to order the parts required, he actually seemed annoyed that i'd managed to find the part numbers.. I'd have stuck with Bath but it's a pain in the backside to get there from where i am, especially since it moved..

Re Bristol Audi in general, i've had 7 Audis now.. I live 15 minutes away from this dealer, and not one has come from them, even though on all 7 occasions i've given them another chance to try and treat me with a scrap of respect.. Failed every time..

Don't even get me started on the service department..

Totally agree with all the above comments - each time I need something I think I'll give Bristol Audi another go and every time they disappoint in every way.
Parts dept, mechanics, receptionists and sales people have every single time been either rude or completely inept, often both - I honestly can't believe that they can have any repeat customers.
Bath Audi - always amazing knowledge on the phone, just feel bad I've never actually paid for their services!
I've resorted to taking mine to get servicing done at Norwich Audi where my parents live, they're obviously willing to do the work, but are genuinely embarrassed that the Audi badge can be being used by such a poor outfit.

The only place i've been where you could literally walk in with a bag of cash and ask for the most common and neutrally spec'd car Audi make and walk out with nothing but amazement..

As for their service..

Took my previous S3 in for a re occurring squeeky brake problem... they took 1.5 hours.. and in the end i watched as they ranted it past the dealership and slammed the brakes on.. to then be handed back the keys and told they'd performed a "road test cleaning method" which hadn't worked.. although they did manage to average 11mpg and get mud on my seats...

Ended up getting Audi assist out, who removed the wheel and then removed the small stone lodged between the disc and the caliper. Squeek gone.

My favourite was 'we give every car we service a clean....but we didn't do yours' - thanks very much love!

haha you lucked in they just blast it with near caustic TFR and give it back to you without an ounce of polish/wax left on the new sandpaper feeling paintwork...