Topgear Corvette ZR1 vs Audi R8 V10

WHITEY_1

Reaction score
So do you think that the new corvette zr1 can smash... the Audi R8 v10 it is the most powerful production Corvette they have made so this will be interesting.. I think audi will win on the track and it will be very close on a straight run but I still think audi will pull it off once again

Hmm will be a close call, that vette is a very quick car!!

But as a true Audi fan, im hoping the R8 will give it a good spanking and will make for good viewing indeed.

im hoping the R8 will give it a good spanking and will make for good viewing indeed.

it didnt! :) but it was good viewing and you can clearly see for the average joe, the R8 wins hands down but in the hands of someone that can actually drive (Stig) the Corvette is faster.

I thought this was a CR4P episode!!!

I laughed quite a lot at the electric car building bit though.

it didnt! :) but it was good viewing and you can clearly see for the average joe, the R8 wins hands down but in the hands of someone that can actually drive (Stig) the Corvette is faster.

In a surprise development, HotboxDeluxe prefers the non-Audi :lmfao:

Plastic pig, wallowy Yank tat, sh**y interior, let's have something original :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66L36oDfKn8

I'm almost ashamed to say, I'm slightly aroused...:wub:

Was a poor episode compared to last weeks... sure the electric car provided some amusement, but it was still a piece of crap!

I would still buuy the V10 R8 over the Corvette if they are about the same money.

I thought it was very funny. Did have a couple of pints though...

The Audi was racing on a damp track though. i think the time would have been very similar if the Audi ran in the dry and if the corvette ran int he wet it would have been a completely different story.

Corvette has got a huge amount of bang for buck though.