So Who Likes My New Exhaust ??

Defratos

You’re Dethpicable!!
Reaction score
Website
00626e1.netsolhost.com
Hi guys,

Haven't been on here for AGES!!! but anyway moving to another country and buying a second car doesn't help, just wanted to share my new exhaust with you guys, wanted to see what your opinions on the car are, enjoy:

Ohhh what I've done so far to the car:

- Berk HFCs
- Invidia Exhaust
- JIC fully adjustable coilovers
- Hotchkis ARBs

More to come enjoy:

E1.jpg

E2.jpg

E3.jpg

E4.jpg

E5.jpg

IMG_1661.jpg

Height difference after the suspensions:

JICHeight.jpg

I didn't lower it to the ground as the roads here are absolutely $hite, anyway lemmi know what you guys think :beerchug:

Hey Jojo, nice hearing from you dude, long time.

lol I know the cans kinda look big but honestly they're not as bad as they seem in the pics, they're actually only marginally bigger than the OEM ones. I also crouched down to take that pic so usually you don't seem them like that. The exhaust quality is amazing, and it has given me some nice power and lovely V6 sound.

I'm actually back in London on Wed for one week, if I go to B'ham I'll chase your azz down :blackrs4:

Have to agree with Joey, the cans look pug ug mate in those pics, they ruin the rear look fella.

Hey stranger, good to hear from you again, enjoying the hotter weather i hope!!!

Car looks good, i think the tailpipes look ok, but not keen on the colour, would prefer the chrome look in full.

Hey dude what's up, yeah the hot weather is like 24/7 none stop, honestly it just started to get cold and by that I mean 29c at night!! lol.

You honestly have to see the tips in real life, I wasn't sure at first myself but once on I've been convinced, also they change colour depending on how hot or cold they are which is sweet!!

It gets a lot of people cranked up wanting to race over here it's funny.

Looking and sounding good, but someones caught your front o/s wing mate! (28 secs into the vid)

Looking and sounding good, but someones caught your front o/s wing mate! (28 secs into the vid)

lol Actually it's more like I caught someone's rear end a few weeks back, it's all good though because my new Sport bumper should be arriving tomorrow, it'll be a one of a kind bumper over here, I'll post pics once it's installed

I think the pipes look good, I think you may have taken the pictures from an unflattering angle, too much of the box showing.
In reality unless you were lying on the road you wouldn't see that much of the box so I think they look good.
The blued tips look unusual.

Last edited:
I agree with Chris about the viewing angle exaggerating the size of them. I quite like the blue tips myself :thumbsup:

I'm at work so I can't hear any sound on the vid! :(

I'm jealous of the sunshine and clean dry roads!

I think the pipes look good, I think you may have taken the pictures from an unflattering angle, too much of the box showing.
In reality unless you were lying on the road you wouldn't see that much of the box so I think they look good.
The blued tips look unusual.

Yup I agree, I did take the pic from an angel that you wouldn't usually view. and the tips are Titanium not just blue :p, so they actually change colour depending on the weather and heat.

I agree with Chris about the viewing angle exaggerating the size of them. I quite like the blue tips myself :thumbsup:

I'm at work so I can't hear any sound on the vid! :(

I'm jealous of the sunshine and clean dry roads!

Yeah the viewing angel was wrong but it just to show people on my other forum how they look, and the tips are not just blue they're Titanium so it looks sweet under the sun.

Don't be too jealous about me being here, yeah the sunshine is nice but "clean roads" helll no, Dry yes but clean defiantly not, and you wouldn't believe how bad the roads are in some areas over here. Especially in the Industrial area where I work every day it's a new challenge to see how many pot holes, man holes or any other random holes I get to hit lol.

Hi Def, welcome back! Lovely car and nice tail pipes :yes:

Hi Ming thanks, you guys should be getting the Infiniti in 2010, but it'll be with a 3.7L engine instead of a 3.5L. The car is sooo much fun, being RWD it's very happy going side ways at the tap of the gas....Lovin it, it took me a while to be confident in driving it since it's RWD, being used to Quattro for the past 5 years isn't easy lol, but with the fully adjustable suspensions and ARBs the car handles beautifully, just need a new set of tires and brakes.

When you getting a german ride again :readit:

+1

Having said that, as 'other' motors go, that's looking pretty tidy fella, and those tips certainly are different!

Exhaust of the week crown goes to one I saw at the Texaco garage last night though...

It was something like this:

turbomatch_exhaust1.jpg

...on one of these...

NissanAlmeraTino15622002173255.jpg

...And nice to see you around here again Def! You've got me all nostalgic now!

Remember this? It almost brings a tear to my eye!

Oh, and is your 10-??mm a Canon, Sigma or one of the Ts? (I like the wide angle in penultimate pic!)

All the best,

Rob.

Last edited:
Hi Ming thanks, you guys should be getting the Infiniti in 2010, but it'll be with a 3.7L engine instead of a 3.5L. The car is sooo much fun....

OMG, such as fast car! I don't think I can handle the power. I'd probably end up ricocheting from every car/wall/house in the street! :lmfao:

When you getting a german ride again :readit:

Well I've still got my S3 back in London, but I'll be selling it off this time when I go back over :blownose:, I'll really miss her but she's got to go because I'm hardly in the country anymore.

+1

Having said that, as 'other' motors go, that's looking pretty tidy fella, and those tips certainly are different!

Exhaust of the week crown goes to one I saw at the Texaco garage last night though...

It was something like this:

turbomatch_exhaust1.jpg

...on one of these...

NissanAlmeraTino15622002173255.jpg

...And nice to see you around here again Def! You've got me all nostalgic now!

Remember this? It almost brings a tear to my eye!

Oh, and is your 10-??mm a Canon, Sigma or one of the Ts? (I like the wide angle in penultimate pic!)

All the best,

Rob.

OMG that exhaust should only be only Mitsuis and Scoobys, they look ridiculous on anything else.

BTW I can't log onto the forum you sent me a linky off, I've tried registering but it ain't working so I sent the admins an e-mail so I'll check it out once I get access (can't remember what it was)

OMG, such as fast car! I don't think I can handle the power. I'd probably end up ricocheting from every car/wall/house in the street! :lmfao:

Well it's naturally aspirated so it isn't as aggressive as the Turbo on the S3 but once it gets going it's fast, but I don't think uncontrollably fast, but then again I'm not driving in wet weather so the car grips much better here since it's 30c like 99% of the time

BTW I can't log onto the forum you sent me a linky off, I've tried registering but it ain't working so I sent the admins an e-mail so I'll check it out once I get access (can't remember what it was)
:lmfao: That's ASN as it was in 2005 courtesy of the "wayback machine"; it won't be functional, just thought the trip down memory lane might be nice as you're around again bud!

Try it with other sites: http://web.archive.org :)

All the best,

Rob.

Yup actually I was thinking of seeing if any forum members were interested in buying it, I love the way it feels and handles, so smooth eventhough the whole suspension setup has been changed, I think the upgraded Haldex has made the biggest difference.