Nutter driving M5 in traffic (VIDEO)

school runs terrible these days lol but really though, the guy is obviously a PROPA GANGSTER

That is some of the worst driving I think I have ever seen! he is hesitating all over the place! that type of driving should never be attempted especially not in traffic that heavy

Do you think he's trying to reenact the driving in that RS4 vid?

That is some of the worst driving I think I have ever seen! he is hesitating all over the place! that type of driving should never be attempted especially not in traffic that heavy

I reckon if he didn't 'hesitate' now and again there definately would have been a crash :laugh:

Typical BMW drivers!

I thought it was alright, aye :whistle2:

what do you expect....it's in Russia..

I've been to Moscow a few times and you see quite a few BLACK Mercs/Audis/RangRovers driving mad..

Sometimes I've seen SUV's in the middle with audis/mercs back and front..

Mafia all over

His head is obviously stuck in the rap music deluded ?? Next minute wack ..roofslide ..silence ...= DEATH OF A TOOL

I agree with hotbox there awesome car's the m5 " love it "

M5 = WIN

bmw-m5-rs-g-power-hurricane-img_1.jpg

m5h003.jpg

I've seen similar clips involving an S6 V10. Same country if I remember correctly. :no:

10B knows the score, the M5 is an amazing car :happy: Honestly it could have 1000 bhp, go 260 mph, and get 80 mpg and somebody will still say "oooh, the dashboard is crap" :lmfao:

I'd rather have a crap dashboard in a good car, than a fantastic dashboard in a so-so car...Audi fans :p

I wouldn't rush out and buy a current-model M5 either mind you - if Audi DSG put me in the mood for mass murder, then I reckon the BMW SMG would make me want to start a nuclear holocaust :eyebrows:

The previous E39 M5 was king, by the way :thumbsup:

what do you expect....it's in Russia..

I've been to Moscow a few times and you see quite a few BLACK Mercs/Audis/RangRovers driving mad..

Sometimes I've seen SUV's in the middle with audis/mercs back and front..

Mafia all over

I've seen similar clips involving an S6 V10. Same country if I remember correctly. :no:

Different country, different culture! I doubt very much the people actually in traffic at the time were half as bothered about some loooooooooonatic trying to 'kill' them, as the people thousands of miles away discussing it on an interweb :yes:

Woah!!

Only a matter of time before all of them get mopped up.

As above, a completely different driving style to over here. We'd all be watching what each car we overtook was about to do rather than concentrate on the gaps you can squeeze through. Its quite good driving in a fashion, just dangerous. The difference is, UK drivers are morons that never look whats behind before making a move and thats what we're all basing his driving on.

M5's are awesome, but the Audi RS seems to have more punch in that clip!

Thats good but bad! Gotta be a bit mental to drive like that in heavy traffic, The Audi whooped the M5 in that clip by the way haha bmw!!!

Reminds me of how I used to drive when I was 17! ha. Wouldn't catch me doing that these days, the old bill would want your anal virginity if they saw that in this country!!

Is this your car sir? No, it's JK's.

Do you know what speed you were doing? Sorry, I was asleep.

Bend over please sir.

Is it -
(A) Boris the Bullett Dodger
(B) Boris the Traffic Dodger
(C) Nob
(D) A B and C
Theres a time and a place for it, that wasn't it, people will just think what a ****?
I'll take my Road Captain Hat off now.............

Dont understand why they do that, seems more common now in other countries to drive like a complete **** in rush hour traffic, all it takes is for sumbody to change lane as your undertaking them....game over!!!

I rarely put any my cars through their paces nowadays.....:blush:(getting older) but when i do, its usually at night, when roads are clearer and you can actually drive instead of weaving everywhere!

I see it as they can drive how they like, as long as they dont take anyone else down with them...Which in this video would of happend.

Fair play to the RS4 tho...Seemed to pull away from the M5 quite easily :)

More from this crazy Russian!

Last edited by a moderator:
I say if you want to go quick then get out of town and onto some decent A roads

Besides it doesn't look that quick

Anyone seen the bikes on the Paris ring road?

Now they are mental

Anyone seen the bikes on the Paris ring road? Now they are mental

Exactly. That M5 driver is just a knob. And is it just me or when you're doing 85/90 on the motorway the only foglights bearing down on you rapidly is either a BMW or a Porsche? W#+K%RS.

I stopped it after a minute - What ah mug... If that pr*ck had got up near me like that he'd be implanted on that tacky nasty motor....

I don't have the words to describe my shock. I'm as guilty as the next man for a bit of highway tomfoolery but really there is a time and a place and trafic like that is NOT The time or place

The whole thing struck me as a bit pointless really! As mentioned he wasn't going quick (the highest speed I saw was 146kph I think....) just weaving in and out of slow moving traffic, not much skill in that!

Jesus! As a biker too I'm dismayed at the death-wish mentality. So many potential 'moments' when you're on two wheels that I, and most of my biking fraternity, try and limit their occurrences by just being sensible. "Weaving", even at low speeds is one of the most frequent ways to get knocked; let alone at break-neck speeds.

Sometimes the worse needs to happen for someone to learn the right way! Sadly.

Nearly wiped a bike out a week or so ago on the Motorway. I saw him coming up behind me and I indicated checked the middle lane and indicated to let him past but he decided he couldn't wait for me to move and tried to go up my inside. Was a bit close to say the least. Then I get called a "w4nker" just to top it off.