NORTH WEST PLAY AREA ???

TRANZFORMA

Reaction score
Hey guys Im from Manchester and like all my friends we want to know if there is anywhere to go play in our cars FOR FREE, NO TRACK DAYS!

Is there any old abandoned car parks or air fields where we can take our motors for a play?

Trafford Park Ind Estates at night - They're pretty much empty but have to watch out for the odd truck.

Or PM me....

not only do you need to watch out for the trucks you also need to watch out for the sunken man hole covers of which there are plenty they are a real suspension wrecker caused by the above mensioned trucks

Trafford Park Ind Estates at night - They're pretty much empty but have to watch out for the odd truck.

Or PM me....

I wouldnt... I got arrested 4 months ago for attending a street racing event every friday (i was in the orange megane 225 & the Grey megane r26) which ripped apart a 3.2 DSG a3 ;o !! but this was before i owned an a3 and i would blatently let one win now haha (vag love :p) anyway .. the police are cracking down on 'play time' round that area - i ended up with a verbal caution and a section 59 for straightline/drag racing a VXR...

So be carefull, they hide !!! and also if you still want to go around that area, DONT DO IT ON A FRIDAY !!

:)

I wouldnt... I got arrested 4 months ago for attending a street racing event every friday (i was in the orange megane 225 & the Grey megane r26) which ripped apart a 3.2 DSG a3 ;o !! but this was before i owned an a3 and i would blatently let one win now haha (vag love :p) anyway .. the police are cracking down on 'play time' round that area - i ended up with a verbal caution and a section 59 for straightline/drag racing a VXR...

So be carefull, they hide !!! and also if you still want to go around that area, DONT DO IT ON A FRIDAY !!

:)

Thats the street racing event on friday - he just wants to go for a bit of fun.

I usually go to the races but i just watch the "clever" people race - if your just parked there watching, the police cant really do anything.

As for the trafford park, Im always clowning about there as i use to work there. I can get into the private areas near the containers and its like an airfield :D

Why don't you play in this

kiddy%20cots%20play%20pen.jpg

lmfao, sorry but thats fecking funny, lmfao