Ultimate Chav-Motor

wtf, almost as bad as that chrome A8 I saw for some oil rich sheik, god that was sick man really was

highly pollished aluminum that was nige ...done by mtm

Well that's what i read anyhow

here's the link :

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?i...DBF_en-GB&sa=N&um=1&ei=zjT_Sq6-EtX-4AbPzvDuCw

audi6pv.jpg

Last edited:
Jonnie spot on, sangria had taken hold by then, lol, both fecking ugly cars tbh

There's a chrome R8 that I've seen drive around Richmond a few times. Now I would say its chav but the lady driving it, hubba hubba!

I have seen the chrome SL too. It was at the MPH show last weekend. Wasn't worth a pic though as it was just the same at the A8.

I personally hate those Multi Millionaire Chavs that have the money to spend on chroming executive and sports/super cars. How dare they spend their money on something they like and not just buy things I approve of!

Theres a chromed sl500 driving round Brum, saw it last week in a petrol station.

I love the shape of the R8 but its a real in your face shouty type of car already.
Cant imagine any scenario when an R8 wouldnt be flashy enough :think:

Money doesnt buy taste I suppose.

I love the shape of the R8 but its a real in your face shouty type of car already.
Cant imagine any scenario when an R8 wouldnt be flashy enough :think:

Money doesnt buy taste I suppose.

What about that football t**t, I forget his name, but he had an R8 in blue with white bits and superman logos...tosser :lmfao:

Oh aye :puke: Stephen Ireland it is :puke:

I've seen that hideous Bentley he got for his bird :puke:

Took the dozy bint less than a week to completely trash a huge and vulgar wheel on a kerb :puke:

i've seen a chrome SLR whilst in Manchester a few weeks back, surely it would have just been wrapped chrome?

There's a chromed arab plated Porsche 911 Turbo in the Uxbridge area near to where i work. My friend has also seen it and i gotta be honest...i thought it looked mental! :tapedshut:

chrome+turbo+2.jpg

Last edited: