never trust your garage......

205man

Reaction score
not sure if anyone has seen this or if it a repost

you tkae our car to a garage to be fixed but you dont expect this to happen , just shows cant trust anyone, i hope they get done

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20091110/tod-mechanics-125mph-joyride-in-customer-870a197.html

here the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZbQ_KOGBcQ

ive just realised i know this garage after watching the end of it again, they had a b5 s4 for sale there a year or so ago ............well im glad i didnt get that now lol it bet they gave that a thrash as well

Last edited:
I know it was a Vauxhall and everything but 120 mph isn't going to hurt it. I agree it's a bit arselike of the mechanics but then again, if it was getting fixed then maybe they needed to test it a bit and make sure nothing fell off...:happy:

And trusting a garage is a foolhardy idea in general, unless you've got a good 'un! Unless you're a wiz with the spanners and can do everything yourself then prepare for some bending-over during your motoring life :whip:

whilst i agree 125mph isnt going to kill it esp being 5.7 v8, im sure you wouldnt be saying the same if they were doing it to your car and then hit something or someone and possibly killed them..........im sure a judge wouldnt say the same to you if you got caught doing that sort of speed

and that roadhawk does look a good piece of kit, i wonder where the camera is mounted and surely they must have know it was on, as it appears to be from the dash area

***, if that was your car you'd be whinging your little rse of, seriously you would be on here bleeting day in day out.

Doing 120mph in a customers car is absolutely fecking ridiculous anyway & a garage doesnt need to drive that fast to test it, anyone with half a brain cell knows this, hope they throw the book at someone, certainly not the owner as thats blatantly taking the urine.

Loving that roadhawk man, really is cool, be good for proof of accidents etc, also its ****** cheap overall £200-400 with front/rear, might have a look at this, wonder if it has video out for rns, urm interesting.

maybe roadhawk should add a driver facing camera lol.........then they would know which knob did it lol.................of course you want an off button for those odd days you may creep over the limits

***, if that was your car you'd be whinging your little rse of, seriously you would be on here bleeting day in day out.

Of course I would :blink: well done you for completely sussing me out :shrug:

Apart from...

a) wouldn't know
b) wouldn't care
c) a & b

If you haven't looked it up yet this is what the Roadhawk looks like:

rh-1-drive-camera-close-up.jpg

http://www.dogcamsport.co.uk/roadhawk-rh1-drive-camera.htm

Doing 120mph in a customers car is absolutely fecking ridiculous anyway & a garage doesnt need to drive that fast to test it, anyone with half a brain cell knows this, hope they throw the book at someone, certainly not the owner as thats blatantly taking the urine.

Oh I dont know, I had to road test a BT Police vehicle to hear a noise and was advised it only happened at speeds over 90mph & I had permission to go that speed LOL.

It's not a bromance I assure you :asskicking:

Love you Nige! :friends:

Right back at yer, nowt wrong with opinions mate, afterall thats what a forums for & if we all agreed with eachother then wouldnt life be boring.

:friends:

Oh I dont know, I had to road test a BT Police vehicle to hear a noise and was advised it only happened at speeds over 90mph & I had permission to go that speed LOL.

Does it flash blue by any chance & go mee mar mee mar (hey dont knock my siren)

Thats appalling. Hopefully that will be a bit of a test case and be a warning signal to garage's everywhere.

whilst i agree 125mph isnt going to kill it esp being 5.7 v8, im sure you wouldnt be saying the same if they were doing it to your car

Well said.