Dream Car that you wanted but would never buy.

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Everyone must have a dream car they craved for in their early years, but in the end, was glad to never own one. :)

What's yours?

Mine was a Triumph TR7, a guy who lived opposite me had one on his drive, and I would always dream about owning one, they looked the dog's danglies back in the day. I never got to own one obviously, and I doubt I ever will, they look a bit too classic for me in this day and age.

97-Spider.jpg

I always wanted a Saab 9-3 Viggen but thought Id have a 9-3 turbo first which was hideous on fuel and tax, Im kinda glad I didnt pay out extra for the Viggen, wouldnt be bad for a second car though...

Viggen5th1.jpg

As a teenager I lusted after the 3-door Sierra Cosworth and the Lancia Integrale. I've never owned either though.

Strangely mine was the TR7 as well, there used to be one parked on our road and we used to glare at it every day on the way to school and back.

Also my headmaster at primary school used to have an Opel Manta GTE, that I always wanted.

Lancia Delta HF Turbo, was so close in getting one settled for a Astra GTE 16V instead

Lancia Delta HF Turbo,

I had one of them ;)

When I was 18, a 3.6 XJS on something like a W suffix came up for about £750! I was convinced it was ideal for me, but my parents couldn't see it however. Maybe they had a point ...