The Worlds BIGGEST Audi Dealer

Wow, needs more pictures! Would love to go, but too far away.

ya i know only about 8 miles from me. i will go sometime soon

I went past it about month ago was still being built tho. Did look big!

I was there yesterday getting a cambelt change on our Sportback 2.0TDI. Have to say, the place is absolutely astonishing.

It's not just five or six floors above ground - there's TWO basement levels! One is used for secure storage of new stock and the lower basement houses the servicing bays. There's a café, loads of display models littered everywhere and also one floor given over to something called "The Quattro Room". This is used for corporate conferencing (apparently, BMW have used it already) and is home to a £100k TV and vintage Audi cars, including Alan McNish's winning R8.

The service was excellent too. A driver dropped me to my office in Chiswick and en-route explained that the Highways Agency have had to tell the dealership to lower the blinds on the upper windows at night, because it causes traffic jams on the elevated section of the M4!

He added they get a lot of "tourists" at the moment but it is well worth a visit. The service advisor said he'd show me round next time!

Im gonna try and visit this next week :eyebrows:

audi-opens-largest-d_460x0w.jpg

Ive been as it my local branch and as said it really is a HUGE improvement over the existing west london audi further up down the road, I wonder what they will use that for now.

The presentation in the dealership is to a very high standard and they have a huge variety of cars on show for customers to see.

Well worth a trip if you like your audi's, although you can't view the quattro rooms without an appointment as we found out.

ya those ramps to get to the old car park where DEADLY for my car used to hit the base of the car.

the cars on display in there are simply astonishing.