VW breakers?

Oranoco

Reaction score
Website
www.passionford.com
One of my girls has had amishap and wiped an animal out with the front of her 2001 Passat estate. The headlamp although appearing to be intact has totally disintergrated inside.

Anybody know any breakers around the South East? Found a couple second hand but people are after £85 for them which is a bit dear when I can get a new one for not much more

Have you tried ebay? I managed to source 2 headlamps for my car from 2 different sellers locally saving me the postage fees. I paid £25 for one and £45 for the other, both brand new!, but I guess your 2001 is a B5.5 facelift with one piece lights right?

Passat breaking search on ebay and email everyone, costs nothing Stephen. Has to be worth a bash.

I collect a lot of my parts for the A4 like that

Well that was a touch. Last time I tried a local breaker he had nothing German in at all. Thought I would phone on the off chance and they had a Passat in. I ducked over at lunch time and got a headlamp and the bumper bracket for £30!

Just need to sort a new bonnet gas strut and the lower front bumper grill and she's back to perfect!