**New Audi A1**

andyb_88

Reaction score
RSNA16M01A-682_909075a.jpg

AUDI have revealed that their A1 will get a new family of models to take on the Mini.

The supermini will go head-to-head with the BMW icon when it goes on sale in the UK in just under a year, priced at around £13,000.

But the German firm are then set to roll out a range of A1 hatchbacks, estates, convertibles and even small 4x4 based on the supermini.

The new A1 three-door hatch - based on the 2007 Metroproject concept, main picture - will be unveiled first at the 2010 Geneva Motor Show in March.
But that will just be the start.

After the three-door will come a five-door A1 Sportback, 2008 concept, below, an A1 Convertible and an A1-based SUV to battle Mini's forthcoming Crossover - which is most likely to be called the Q1.

One thing's for sure, this will be one of THE cars of 2010. It's the A1 to watch.

At least the interior will be pleasing on the eye, cant stand the mini interior man, ok retro-ish but way OTT tbh.

Then again I'm seeing BMW styling in the new B8 so maybe they're morphing into one brand, lol

hope they tone it down a little i really not a fan of those wheels or that grill. it was at worthersee this year!

Thinking I'll be interested in one, especially if we can get a quattro version with a good bit of power! Its ok downsizing but you've still got to be able to bash BMW's