BTCC

CMD

Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Just finished watching the last race of the BTCC - And what can I say, Jason Plato, Is the man!!
Started off at the beginning of the season with no drivers contracts, Then was given a drive in an under funded Chevi, and against all odds has proved himself throughout the season and won all three races on the Final day NUFF SAID as some of you may be aware Vauxhall are pulling the plug in 2010, so the field will be wide open. My view is that BTCC is one of the best motor sports televised.

Just to add a quote from Tim Harvey, Jason Plato has the best car control I have ever seen.

You just know when JP get's behind the the wheel he just goes for it .. People say he was a bit dirty when driving for Seat but not as dirty as VXR trio.

Love Plato was cheering for him today and did not get dissapointed.

The race today was amazing !!!! that last one had everything ever, i would rather watch the first lap of that last race over and over than any F1 race for the last 5 season.

Yes VXR will not be there in 2010 this also mean independent entry's which = close racing.

exactly, we could start our own with audis! 2.0T engine would be good!anyone got a list of the rules? not many AWD cars?