Audi experience day

lil_coz

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm after a bit of advice. I'm looking to get my dad on an Audi experience day and I'm just wondering who on here has done it and where would you recommend is the best place to have it done? Would you recommend it or are there better experience days out there. He really likes his Audis!

Thanks,

Coss.

Believe they hold it at Rockingham circuit. Quite a pricey day if I recall.

Silverstone do one too, I think it was a little shy of £400 for the day.

Your best bet would be to contact Audi direct. I have done the experience. It costs £499 at Silverstone and £599 at Rockingham. You can't do the the Rockingham day without doing the Silverstone one first. At Silverstone the cars you get are S3, S5 and TTS. The S3 is used for emergency braking, the S5 is for emergency lane change and how to control understeer and the TTS is used for track action on the Stowe circuit. Lunch is included for the driver only, any spectators you bring have to pay for their own lunch. At the end of the day you get a certificate. Some people might find it expensive but that is Audi for you. I found the day excellent fun and the track driving is addictive. Hope this helps. :icon_thumright:

Last edited:
Not even an RS for heavens sake?!:faint:

S's are nice, but nowhere near as exciting as an RS...

Probably still worth doing though :weight_lift2:

Not even an RS for heavens sake?!:faint:

S's are nice, but nowhere near as exciting as an RS...

Probably still worth doing though :weight_lift2:
Do the Rockingham one then, you get to use an RS6 and an R8, but you have to complete the Silverstone one first, and yes it is worth doing. :thumbsup:

But that's over a grand, to do both days...!

Xmas pressie maybe.