Anyone dealt with JBS?

kenny225

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone had any dealings with JBS?

Just purchased an RS4 and would like to get it remaped, saw on JBS's website that they have a stage 1 & stage 2 remap with pretty impressive figures for a N/A motor, gave them a mail last week for further info but had nothing back.

Any other good mappers going about that you guys can recommend, bearing in mind Im up in the NE of Scotland.

Thanks in advance for any feedback

Hi,

Just purchased an RS4 and would like to get it remaped, saw on JBS's website that they have a stage 1 & stage 2 remap with pretty impressive figures for a N/A motor, gave them a mail last week for further info but had nothing back.

Any other good mappers going about that you guys can recommend, bearing in mind Im up in the NE of Scotland.

JBS is a sponsor of this site, if you scroll down to site sponsors on the forum index, post a question there, and I'm sure you will get a response.

Hi there,
Alot of the people who work at jbs are good mates of mine. If they havent answered... im suprised. I know the main lad who deals with booking in/advice on custom code has been away. Not an excuse i know. If you would like... i can give him a ring ... Just a thought too... they did update the web site big time... i know atleast one of the email address's dont work now.
Over the last week they have had major tisscali server issues too.

I can make contact for you . No problems.

one thing i will say is they were quoting the wrong engine output figures for a standard s4 untill i emailed them saying it might put people off usuing them if they dont get the basic facts right, they didnt even reply to say thanks..i thought that was quite ignorant bearing in mind they changed the website details shortly after..i might have made them money...lol a free sticker would be nice or a free turbo upgrade

Hi Guys/Hello Paul,

Unfortunately i have not recieved any mail regarding a re map for an RS4 or for the wrong figures(thanks S4marsh), whilst this has been going off we have changed mail address's had terrible broadband failure which has been a nightmare, anyway all back to normal. I would also have picked this up if we did have a post in our sections...but hey.

Regards

Nino

Hi,

Hi Kenny,

We can do you a re map for £563.50inc vat which will give you approx 445/450bhp and 334/339lbs of torque. If your interested in this please check Custom-Code's website out for your closest agent to you.

http://www.custom-code.co.uk/index.php?option=com_contact&catid=18&Itemid=40

Regards

Nino