Went to a Fiat Coupe meet today.

Haglos

jabba mapped
Reaction score
as the title says went there with a friend who owns 1 and what a car for the money you they sound beautifull and go very well anyone owned 1 or been in 1 of these

what was they like to run pertol servicing and reliability im really temted to have 1 as my second car

yes that is true my friend has not long had his 1 done cost him 350-400 at power italia he has a cat back system front mount and a blitz dump valve sound unbelievable

I absolutely LOVE them. Always wanted one, the sounds just amazing especially if its been tuned. My first car was a Fiat Bravo and I bought a Coupe engine for it as was going to make it a little track day project car but sold the car. Will defo do it one day though.

Well reliability wise if it been owned by a true enthusiast and taken care of properly they are good reliable cars, but if owned by someone who just wanted a fast car i would stay away, as Fix It Again Tomorrow will apply with expensive cost.

there was 1 there which was 380 hp and the guy got a bargain with it and he does not know what turbo is on the car or nothing but he had it rolling roaded at that what a fast car. i am really tempted lol

they are all meeting again a southend this sat then crusing down to lakeside will be good

The interior is nice to with the panel going across the whole interior, hope you know what I mean lol. I seen a 380 hp one racing before and the noise sounds like thunder, was waiting for the floor to crack, beast.

Im not to sure if I would swap my S3 for one as running cost seem quite high and mint ones are expensive. You can get some for £1000 - 3000 now but the LE model, think with 6 speed are bit more.

Not my cup of tea!

over 300bhp through the front wheels on an old chassis like that can't be much fun, especially in the wet! My standard Type R with 200bhp was a handfull if it was damp!

The engines are pretty good though, great power and sound.

Ye do agree. Standard they are pretty good at handling 225 hp as they get LSD's as standard plus Brembos

i dont think i could swap mine for 1 either but as a little project on the side i would not mind. for 220 hp the defo do handle the power if your local you should come down to southend on sat with the crew at 7:30 so you can see what im talking about lol

I had two 20VTs some years ago and absolutely loved them.

The second one had been considerably tuned by PowerFiat and was churning out at least 300bhp (conservative estimate). In the legendary 3rd gear, this thing would munch most things on the move:

IMGP1945.jpg

IMGP1969.jpg

IMGP1953.jpg

I'm been happy with all the cars I've owned, but this is the one car I'd take to the grave with me!

The general durability and build quality are a lot better than you might expect too.

Imagine how much more sought after these would be with an Alfa badge on the front.