Chris NottMonster Motorsport
    2nd Gear

Status

Wheelcourier.com

hi all just a friendly warning about this company advertising on ebay and the net in general. they advertise 5 wheels and tyres upto 17" collected and delivered anywhere in the mainland uk for 42 what they fail to advertise is that your gonna struggle to get 5x 17" wheels with tyres to weigh anywhere near the 90kg limit on the shipping and will charge you for going over the weight limit, also you have to wrap 5 wheels in 3 parcels which aint easy due to the weight again. i cancelled my order the same day when i realised and they're refusing to give me a refund.i just think they're very missleading

5x 17" audi b5 s4 avus wheels weigh 104kg so do b6 18" avus wheels so unless your selling lightweight jobbies steer clear

2. # ADS
    ADS

Beer God

Status
    I think your covered by the 'distance selling act' whereby you have a 7 day cooling off period from when you purchased it. Try getting in touch with Ebay to see what they have to say about the matter, how did you pay?
    Volvo V50 D5 R-Design

2nd Gear

Status
    i sent them an email last night as the net is the only way to contact them saying i'm skint and my account is overdrawn so if they dont sort my money out i was gonna destroy their website with a virus..i can just about send e mails....got a refund within the hour
    still stay clear lads they're a con

S3 Drift King!

Status

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by s4marsh View Post
    i sent them an email last night as the net is the only way to contact them saying i'm skint and my account is overdrawn so if they dont sort my money out i was gonna destroy their website with a virus..i can just about send e mails....got a refund within the hour
    still stay clear lads they're a con
    Class.

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh!

Top Gear
    Cell-Out Champion

Status
    I always use parcel2go and send wheels (incl tyres) one for each consignment. max 25kg

4 wheels- 4 consignments (4x 7.82)

just put some carton on top and bottom, wrap ina black back, label and good to go
    ^^ In my opinion

2nd Gear

Status
    yeah i used parcel2go/dhl 39.99 for 5x 17" wheels+tyres they're who i usuall use for other stuff i cant think why i didnt check them first their service is spot on everytime i've used them

Reverse Gear

Status

Wheel Carrier

I sell alloy wheels and I regularly use WheelCarrier.co.uk. I never have any problems with them and their prices are good too, starting at 8.99 + VAT. They're really friendly and i would strongly reccomend them to anyone who has any wheels etc to send,

8L > 8P > 8V

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by mackyd1 View Post
    I sell alloy wheels and I regularly use WheelCarrier.co.uk. I never have any problems with them and their prices are good too, starting at 8.99 + VAT. They're really friendly and i would strongly reccomend them to anyone who has any wheels etc to send,
    I suspect that's your own website, it's registered to someone called Gary MacDonald.
    '02 A3 TDI quattro sport

8L IS DE BEST

Neutral

Status
    busted!
    2001 A3 1.8T TQS
    1998 A8 2.8 Auto